Customer Service 866.965.0400

Random act of admiration

babaron

Question

OK, so I arrive at school a few minutes early to pick up the little monkeys and I decide to spend them wiping off the little brake dust that accumulated on the wheels since the last ime I cleaned them. (about an hour earlier, yes I know I have a sickness.) And what do you know, an attractive woman appraches me and says she has wheels just like mine and asks how I get them to look that good.

I answered with one word-- adamspolishes.com (Is that 1 or 3 words?)

Finally...someone noticed...ahhhhhhh...feels good.

22 answers to this question

He so happily married right now, YOUR wife is probably about to smack you! :jester:

Yeah, but I probably deserved it. I know I did something wrong.

(Happily married 20 years and I still don't duck fast enough)

Bruce

You guys are sick, and not the good kind of sick. This guy is detailing his car, cleaning his wheels, obviously gets hit on by long legged beauty and you guys tell him how to cut down on brake dust...

Seriously?

I agree with the few here, you should have offered to show her. (Unless you are married, then change your brake pads)

Bruce

Smart and then a very smart answer

You guys are sick, and not the good kind of sick. This guy is detailing his car, cleaning his wheels, obviously gets hit on by long legged beauty and you guys tell him how to cut down on brake dust...

Seriously?

I agree with the few here, you should have offered to show her. (Unless you are married, then change your brake pads)

Bruce

Ron, i followed the Junkman's advice and it's one of the best things I've done. So, below are links to the pads you need to get.

Rear:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0068&ppt=C0009

Front: http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...0068&ppt=C0009

Also, put disk brake quite betweeen the backing plate and the pad and on the caliper pistons. I did, and I have had zero squeaks.

I don't know which model pads go on your Camaro, only my Corvette. But I do remember that my front pads alone were almost $90. You want the THERMO QUIET pads. There is a difference.

brakejob12.jpg

Can anyone help me find this type of Junkman-recommended ceramic brake pads for my L99 2011 Vert Camaro? I did a search but could not find one that fits. Thanks!

Now go buy yourself some Wagner Thermo Quiet brake pads and watch all the brake dust disappear forever. :)

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Wagner-ZD1337-CERAMIC-DISC-PAD/dp/B004JAXBWG/ref=au_pf_ss_5?ie=UTF8&Model=Camaro%7C432&n=15684181&s=automotive&Make=Chevrolet%7C47&Year=2011%7C2011&carId=002]Wagner ZD1337 CERAMIC DISC PAD[/ame]

Is this what I would use for my Camaro?

Archived