Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new truck

LowNslo

Well I couldn't decide where to put this, but figured since it will be a never ending project I'll just stick it here!

Drove from Jackson, Ms to Dallas,tx this weekend, Picked up a 01 silverado. Paint is a little rough but with my touch and the Adam's products it will be alright, although if the paint is missing, there isn't a product for that...... except for the metal polish haha. So I will have the roll pan and tail gate painted soon, no teaser pics of that cause its ugly! Just spent AAAALLLLLLL day sunday after driving for 15+ hours (friday and saturday) just cleaning it, no polishing or waxing or anything. Gave the inside a good cleaning and washed the outside and suspension parts and wheel wells, along with change the wheels.

Here are some crappy cell pics of the aftermath:

c229a4ce.jpg

46513cb4.jpg

ea7e7219.jpg

a46a63d2.jpg

e4af4ba2.jpg

619d7686.jpg

So you got rid of the ECSB for that? Or is this just a project truck? Looks fun either way!

haha this is the new toy, had to make some room and adjustments but I will have a crew cab or suv to drive daily and gonna play with this one. Green isn't my first color choice but its got good parts already and should be fun.

Nice! Recommendation get some 03+ taillights it will look much better. love the SS Wheels btw.

getting that and color match very soon! Gotta get over the purchase..... just got it saturday:lol:

Nice purchase. What other plans do you have for it?

370 and kb front mount and see how long the poor little built 4l60 will hold up and then swap to a 80. Hope to make 600+ and still be conservative:xfingers::burnout:

that truck looks familiar did you buy it from someone on PT.net? I want one of these just for a toy HHHHHMMMMMM maybe just maybe one day lol

yea he is on several forums..... had a little dispute about some things wrong with the truck and he isn't wanting to give me any help, guess we take some peoples honesty too far...... But its all good, I own it and now I am going to have some fun with it.

ok, you buy 1 and i get 1 free :lol:

lol:lol:........................................:mad: no

haha

These are some pics after I got back from the trip, and the fender well pics were after I sprayed everything off with a pressure washer. I only have the one phone pic of them finished because I ran out of time and had to go pick up my little girl. Here are the pics.

Picture192.jpg

Picture196.jpg

Picture198.jpg

Picture200.jpg

Picture203.jpg

Picture206.jpg

Picture219.jpg

Picture215.jpg

Picture212.jpg

and after it is cleaned underneath......

ea7e7219.jpg

a46a63d2.jpg

still a ton left of minor detailing but feeling much better after getting her washed up. Next step is to give it a good polish/paint correction and go from there. I want to also get the engine bay cleaned but might wait until I pull the motor to really get everything shined up. But really I will end up doing minor stuff until then :D

Archived