Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from MD.

BlackedoutLT3

Just wanted to say what's up. I am about to get into detailing my car the real way instead of hand doing it. Just not cutting it with my truck. I love working and cleaning the truck. Really anal on keeping it clean. But it needs a paint correction bad. So wife is getting me either PC or Flex for my Bday coming up. But I will be posting details on that when I start. Here are pics of my baby.

DSC02775.jpg

Just wanted to say what's up. I am about to get into detailing my car the real way instead of hand doing it. Just not cutting it with my truck. I love working and cleaning the truck. Really anal on keeping it clean. But it needs a paint correction bad. So wife is getting me either PC or Flex for my Bday coming up. But I will be posting details on that when I start. Here are pics of my baby.

DSC02775.jpg

Absolutely a sweet ride. Love the blackout look. Wheels really set it off. do some more photos before and after you get it done.. If you dont mind me asking, what wheels and tires you have on it. Looking at some for mine.

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the forum. You definitely want to start with the PC first. Master that before moving to another polisher. You'll thank me later. :)

Yeah I have been reading and I see the flex is a lot quicker but can heat up a lot faster. So for newbs I heard PC is the best.

Absolutely a sweet ride. Love the blackout look. Wheels really set it off. do some more photos before and after you get it done.. If you dont mind me asking, what wheels and tires you have on it. Looking at some for mine.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. It is on 26" KMC Slides with Nitto 420s 305/35/26 on it.

Yeah I have been reading and I see the flex is a lot quicker but can heat up a lot faster. So for newbs I heard PC is the best.

It's not that the Flex is quicker or that heat is an issue. It's more about control. The PC is a lot easier to control, which makes the learning curve a lot easier. The Flex is more aggressive and that makes correcting paint easier but you have to develop a effective technique before you can benefit from that added effectiveness. It is easier to develop your technique on a polisher that is easier to learn on. Once you develop a solid technique, moving to a different polisher is a lot easier. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived