Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Spring Clinic w/ Ashley & Dylan!!

UPDATE!!!

We are approaching the clinic date, so all the loose ends are coming together!

Mad Sandwiches will be on site at 12:00 (noon), with a great menu! All sandwiches are less than $10! Check out their menu:

Menu - MAD Sandwiches

viewThumb.jsp?siteId=88132877&fileID=276989396&size=thumb

Also, our top local Snap-On distributor, Jeff Dehaven will be on site. Jeff will have his full truck of great parts, plus, he will have a bunch of specials for the show! Jeff carries Made in USA products!

Snap-onLogo.jpg

Also, there are a bunch of great events happening locally before hand. Check out the Spring Motor Mania at Bikes Built Better! They are just down the street from us and if you're into motorcycles, they are great guys to deal with. They just set 4 World Records at Bonneville!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNMMdYJIckQ9SW5rK8nV4zq10UPm3mX7HtdroUjfPUIqMIb9JTJw

Spring Motor Mania

It's official!! Spring Clinic is booked and will be held at our shop again! This time Dylan's back and he's bringin is sidekick Ashley all the way from California! The Fall clinic was a huge success so we're bringing the GTO guys to the Eastern side of PA. This is going to be a huge event you don't want to miss!

ThompsonRacingDetailClinic2012.jpg

Edited by eric@thompsonracing.us

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All orders over $100 placed prior to 27APR will receive a FREE can of Quick Sealant!

How to Pre-Order for the Clinic:

• Visit: www.thompsonracing.us > Shop Online
  • Select "Add To Cart" button for all items.
  • Follow Checkout Procedures and use "ADAM'S" Promotion Code.
  • Change Shipping to "Will Call" (Order must be picked up at the show).
  • Add comment: "2012 Spring Clinic" in Special Instructions field.

I've already been added to the list but include Ashley as well! Don't want her feeling left out!

I'm with Dylan! Paging Dave, have good brews ready to go! Hahaha!

I will be there with my lovely, wonderful, awesomely amazing better half Brandi! :) Now to see who can keep each other from buying the entire shop... Haha! Can't wait to see some old friends, meet new people and have a great time!

If you're on the fence or even debating it for one second about coming out, DO IT!! Guaranteed you will have a great time! The fall clinic was my first and it was an absolute blast. I was beat by the end of the day but I would have turned around and done it again the very next day. Come on out and have a great time!

I will be there with my lovely, wonderful, awesomely amazing better half Brandi! :) Now to see who can keep each other from buying the entire shop... Haha! Can't wait to see some old friends, meet new people and have a great time!

Awe, thanks babe! XOXO :D

Sounds like fun..I may just go if it dont rain.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Last Spring we had the event at Eric's and it was POURING!!! It was still amazing!!!

1. Eric Thompson
  2. Dylan@Adams
  3. Charlie Reichler
  4. Brandi Van Etten
  5. Matt Houck
  6. Robert Nunes (Brandi FaceBook recruit)
  7. Tom Buck (Brandi FaceBook recruit)
  8. Jake Klein (Brandi FaceBook recruit)
  9. Nick Barcelo (Brandi FaceBook recruit) MAYBE
  10. Lawson4450