Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Spring Clinic w/ Ashley & Dylan!!

Jason, it was good to meet some non-Pontiac owners! And as they say, any friend of Brandi's... ...I dunno what they say actually. Better ask Matt!:lolsmack:

Thanks for making the trek from Selinsgrove!:cheers:

HAHA I'm not sure what they say either! Oddly enough, saturday was actually the 2nd time I have met her, and the first time was a few weeks prior at the carlisle spring show. But being that it's a small world, not only do I know her through the SS community, she knows, or did know a long time friend of mine that I grew up with, that moved back in 2002 to VA, and I believe they worked together? I'm not sure. But it's def a small world!

And the 3 hr trek was nothing with that weather we had! I love going for cruises!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a great time at the clinic guys! Happy to have met so many people that I know by "screen names"! haha

OH Hey jason so now you made it on the adam's forum too huh who'd a thunk it:welcome::lolsmack:

HAHA I'm not sure what they say either! Oddly enough, saturday was actually the 2nd time I have met her, and the first time was a few weeks prior at the carlisle spring show. But being that it's a small world, not only do I know her through the SS community, she knows, or did know a long time friend of mine that I grew up with, that moved back in 2002 to VA, and I believe they worked together? I'm not sure. But it's def a small world!

And the 3 hr trek was nothing with that weather we had! I love going for cruises!

Cruises are fun!!!!

I think you wouldn't have known I was a SS lady if it weren't cold and I didn't need my SS hoodie!! LMAO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OH Hey jason so now you made it on the adam's forum too huh who'd a thunk it:welcome::lolsmack:

Hey buddy I know you! And yea, Dylan asked me to post my pictures on this forum as well. So I figured it was time. And look, I've been here for like an hour and already have more post than you... This isn't good ha.

Cruises are fun!!!!

I think you wouldn't have known I was a SS lady if it weren't cold and I didn't need my SS hoodie!! LMAO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I would have to agree to that. Makes me wonder how many more fellow "tbss"er's I have ran in to in the past and didn't know!

Hey buddy I know you! And yea, Dylan asked me to post my pictures on this forum as well. So I figured it was time. And look, I've been here for like an hour and already have more post than you... This isn't good ha.

I would have to agree to that. Makes me wonder how many more fellow "tbss"er's I have ran in to in the past and didn't know!

You will have always more posts than me silly guy your more of a forum junkie than I am thats pretty much a no brainer

:2thumbs: