Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Spring Clinic w/ Ashley & Dylan!!

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really disappointed I had to miss it. Last minute I found out I had to work an air show. I dont know if anyone is still in town but there will be another show tomorrow at McGuire AFB which is maybe an hour and a half away from the clinic. We had a turn out of probably 100k people today and expecting the same tomorrow. Should be a great time with performances by an F-18, B-1 Bomber, C-17 (coolest Jet in the world :) several WWII demos, several more jets and jump teams and of course the Air Force Thunderbirds. I'll be working all day and best of all it's free. Should start around 11 with Thunderbirds finishing up around 4. Still would have liked to make the clinic tho!

It was nice to catch up and meet a few of you. Sorry i ducked out earky without saying goodbye to everyone. I had to get up to lancaster to have dinner with a few of my old college buddies. Since I am only out here for a few days I am trying to squeeze everything in. I hope to see you all again soon.

Another great detailing clinic put on by the Thompson Racing Family. The information that was passed on by the instructors about the use of Adam’s Car Care products was fantastic. The hospitality was second to none.

Many thanks to Adam’s Car Care, the Thompson crew, Ashley, Justin and Dylan.

I'll second what Greg said: a great time today. Thanks To Eric, his dad, and brothers for sponsering the event, and to Lisa as well, for tirelessly putting up with a balky computer with all us customers.

Thanks also to Ashley, who demonstrated how to make my wheels really pop, and for the individual attention she, Dylan, and the rest of the crew showed to many of us.

All this along with the beautiful weather made for a great day.