Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thompson Racing Spring Clinic w/ Ashley & Dylan!!

Ok so I was down here yesterday I saw something but didn't get it then back now I can't find it on any of the sites. I believe they were for wheel cleaning looked like black plastic sticks with black foam on the end came in an assortment of 3. anyone have a clue?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks D's Girl I was checking stuff out during that part of the presentation but I was eyeballing a set of those now I wish I would have picked a set up. It was a good day though thanks Ashley, Dylan and Erik. I guess I'll have to wait till they get released. :thumbsup:

I am back home from this trip. Had a great time, as usual. This is the FIRST event I didn't buy A THING!!! Quick, call a doctor!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of course you said you came home with this last weekend, so I'm sure you're stocked up for awhile...

427937_827060058336_48501943_36017006_146236065_n.jpg

I had a blast at the show. All thanks to Eric, Dylan, Ashley, and Justin. Dylan had to pick on me about me whining about my Camaro, lol. Great tips and overall a great clinic! Just wished more Camaro owners showed up. :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Good to make it down and meet some fellow detailing addicts...

Meet Dan, Rich, Dave, saw Ashley again, saw Nick but didn't get to talk to him... meet Dylan finally, missed Jon, Peter, Brandi, Len.... Awesome weather, nice day for a drive, good company... what more can you ask for?

Awesome to see the lime green bug catcher... see Dave's car in person, and just hang with some folks that share my addiction...

Good to see the new pads in action... I haven't used mine yet... got both the reg and 4 inch...

I think I've confirmed the process I am using is likely getting the best pop with the current products I am using... namely.. FMP, QS/MSS, BG, and Americana... will try topping with BG but not sure if that will do anything.. will also add a second coat of Americana (see if it adds depth/glow)...

Will keep ya posted...

[m]

Edited by gencoupe3dot8

Got tea?

Get some Rosenberger's Iced Tea while you are in D-town. It will put you in orbit!

Or, if you have Popeye's Chicken anywhere nearby, they have Sweet Tea.

Edited by Doug123

Wow what a day! Had an awesome time! Finally got to put a face to a name for some, see some old friends and catch up! I know I met Evan, Elliot, Tim, Mayben, rshadd, whiterp199, JerseyGator, Lisa and Ashley. Got to catch up with Dylan, Eric, Justin, Dan and all of the TBSS crew and cruised down to the clinic with Brnz and krewsman. Sorry if I missed any forum handles! I tried to remember everyone!

I do have to personally thank Dylan for the following public bantering of 'If Matt can use a PC anyone can use a PC.' :lolsmack: Thanks Dylan! Hope to see you out this way sometime soon!

Thank you to the entire Thompson Racing crew (has anyone ever called the brothers as a whole E3? :D ), Lisa for working the checkout and handling questions and finding me a box for my goodies (thanks again Lisa!!!) and all of the helpers and volunteers. Everyone was great and second to none!

The paint on the drag car is absolutely insane. That guy that sprayed that paint has some insane talent. Also that Caddy was GORGEOUS!!! Not to mention the toter and trailer setup and all of the other trucks and fun toys you guys have! Absolutely incredible.

One thing for Eric, I was taking a look at that toter and trailer setup and I caught wind that you do back that into the building. I was standing there on Saturday looking at that setup, looking at the parking lot and wondering how in the heck do you get that thing in there?! You must have to cut that sucker REALLY hard! Whoever drives that has some guts that's for sure!

Wish we could have stayed longer to hang with everyone but with a puppy at home requiring attention and my better half having to travel back to her area we had to unfortunately cut it a bit short.

Cliff notes for anyone who doesn't like to read: It was an awesome clinic and you really do need to come out to the next one!

Sorry I forgot the donuts Jon..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ya you let me down lol. It was good to meet some of you. Didnt get a chance to see everyone lol. Maybe we should put forum names with our real names on the name tags next year, lol.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

missed Jon, Peter, Brandi, Len....

Umm, if you were talking about me, I wasn't there, I was in Massachusetts. And if you were talking about the other Len, I'm pretty sure he was still in Alabama. Unless you meant to say Matt... :cheers:

Umm, if you were talking about me, I wasn't there, I was in Massachusetts. And if you were talking about the other Len, I'm pretty sure he was still in Alabama. Unless you meant to say Matt... :cheers:

That would explain why I didn't see you.. rofl... I may have seen Brandi but didn't get to say Hi... Brandi did you see a Silverstone Gen coupe? Was I parked next to you?

That is one good list of people! This is gonna be a huge event!

Hi Eric... even though I know you were crazy busy with a lot going on at the clinic, thanks for having me there I had a good time and it was nice to finally meet Dylan, Ashley and some of the other Adams members.

Copied from a thread I posted on another forum...

This past weekend was one to remember! Thompson Racing (E4L Sponsor and Adam's Polishes Distributor) was hosting a detailing clinic with Adam's Polishes out in Doylestown, Pa. Since it was time for Synergy to re-up some products, I figured I'd take a ride out there to kill a few birds with one stone! I got in touch with my buddy Marc from NJ and had him tag a long with his Lambo. He came up here the night before and stayed in the apartment till morning.

(sorry for the iPhone pics!)

The hot rods sleeping in the garage...

vl.jpg

vl2.jpg

Linked up with Gil on the LIE before making a quick stop by Martino Auto Concepts...

vlf.jpg

Passing through the city...

vl23.jpg

The real hot rods at Thompson Racing...

DFB.jpg

Reppin the 4 logo...

tr3.jpg

Thompson Racing carries the entire Adam's Polishes line for all of your detailing needs. If anyone is interested, PM me or get in touch with Eric at TR for more info! Be sure to mention Exotics4Life.com!

SEFE.jpg

Long story short, it was a great experience taking a ride out to PA to visit another E4L sponsor. Best of it all, I was able to share my experience with my dad (who had to drive my car home because I was beat up from the drive there... the Viper is no Lambo!). Thanks for looking! I promise to have better pictures next time!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for a fantastic day. Weather was perfect, cars were great, and the clinic was fantastic. Thanks to Eric for sponsoring the event, Dylan and Ashley for making the trip, and of course slightly soggy Jason. I learned a lot - there's nothing like getting a first hand demo - or in Jason's case a good drenching.

Thanks again!

Dan (G0TTA G0)

Ok so I was down here yesterday I saw something but didn't get it then back now I can't find it on any of the sites. I believe they were for wheel cleaning looked like black plastic sticks with black foam on the end came in an assortment of 3. anyone have a clue?

They are called Wheel Woolies and should be in stock AND on the website very shortly--you'll love them!

I had a great time at the clinic guys! Happy to have met so many people that I know by "screen names"! haha

Jason, it was good to meet some non-Pontiac owners! And as they say, any friend of Brandi's... ...I dunno what they say actually. Better ask Matt!:lolsmack:

Thanks for making the trek from Selinsgrove!:cheers: