Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question regarding Adam's Car Wash Shampoo

blazr

Question

I noticed this (Adam's Car Wash Shampoo - 16 oz) and a few other products are marked eco-freindly on your site.

My question is, If I happen to spill some soapy water onto some grass, would the grass be okay? For example when cleaning out my wash pad after a wash that used only ACWS,Could I rinse the wash pad over some grass to minimize water waste? Or are there some chemicals present that could harm the grass?

13 answers to this question

i wash next to grass all the time. i sometimes even pour out my buckets onto plants, and nothing has died yet

Ditto! No grass has ever been killed during the washing of my vehicles and I take pride in my grass! I pour my buckets into the grass every time! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the info guys

BTW Chewy, that is one nice lawn!

Personally other than washing my car everything else is cleaned out or dumped on the lawn. Even the all purpose cleaner from washing out the pads doesn't do anything. I figure it helps with the runoff, plus I have to water the lawn less. Its a win win!

Haven't had anything die from our stuff yet in normal circumstances... I did put a brown spot on the lawn once b/c I didn't realize I had knocked over an almost full bottle of APC and broke the sprayer... by the time I realized it half the bottle was poured out... that spot died a few days later, but it came back eventually.

My old man is VERY anal about his grass. He gets mad when I walk on it.

The car wash shampoo is very safe on plants and grass. Me personally I wouldn't wash the wash pads on the grass due to the fact when your rinsing, You may shoot up dirt from the SOD on your pad and next time you wash might install scratches in your paint.

Guest Gone & Forgotten

If it killed the grass, I'd be using my foam gun like it's weed-n-feed. My acre of salad is 98% 'needs to die' and 2% 'please spread and take over' -

Hmmm - Car Shampoo as a pre-emergent.... I like that.

Maybe waterless wash as fertilizer and detail spray as pesticide.

I see where this is going, do you?

If it killed the grass, I'd be using my foam gun like it's weed-n-feed. My acre of salad is 98% 'needs to die' and 2% 'please spread and take over' -

Hmmm - Car Shampoo as a pre-emergent.... I like that.

Maybe waterless wash as fertilizer and detail spray as pesticide.

I see where this is going, do you?

:lol:

Archived