Customer Service 866.965.0400

One of the most beautiful trucks ever!

Carolinaboy

Trucks from that era are just some of the most beautiful trucks ever built IMO... plus to have survived to now they had to get lucky. Trucks weren't purchased as regular 'get around town' vehicles back then... most of them worked! A lot of them died in fields, or were abused as work vehicles, then left to rot.

Thats why I have always said that an old truck will always have more 'soul' than any other restored vehicle... because it had to survive somehow.

wish roads were good to be able to drive a truck like that, michigan roads blowwww. I love those trucks when i see em around, theres always some around for the dream cruise and I love walking around and checking them out. Every year when I go to the auto show there is one guy i see and talk too, its not a truck but hes got a 62' impala, blue metallic exterior with all white interior :D, hes also got on old bagged chevy truck same color scheme.

lrmp_0810_01_z+1962_chevrolet_impala+white_interior.jpg

kinda like this but with a repainted exterior.

ever since Stacey David built that 67 C10 "Copperhead" on the show "Trucks" i've loved those trucks.

what i would do for one just like the one in the OP video, but in Crystal Red Metallic instead of green!!! :drool::bow:

Favorite project of Stacey's! Cooperhead was gorgeous! :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

One of my favorite body styles as well. I had a basket case 69 C10 when I was a broke (but employed) teenager and couldn't even afford to get it running. I bit off more than I could chew with several projects back in those days, and I try not to think about what they'd be like if I had kept them. These days I waste most of my mod money on food and housing.:D

Archived