Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first detail using a PC and Adams'....

Kim

Finally had a couple of days of nice weather here. Got to break out all my new Adams' stuff and use it on my truck. Never could find my camera so, iphone pics it is.

Day 1.

My truck filthy, nasty dirty.

2919f149.jpg

After a good washin and claybar.

ee10259c.jpg

After PC polishing....no wax yet.

0d5e2d22.jpg

Day 2.

Machine super sealant, Brilliant Glaze, and Americana. Super VRT'd my bed cover too.

7f679098.jpg

I also used Metal Polish 1 and 2 on my wheels.

This is how they have looked, now matter what I do or use for the past couple years.

8bf8a0e5.jpg

After Adams' Metal Polish 1 and 2.

21eb8d8f.jpg

My favorite product so far is the Single Soft towels. They are awesome! I had been usin Wally World micro fiber towels.....never again....they are now dirty job towels. Can't wait to get a couple of Double Soft towels.

My least favorite product so far....Undercarriage Spray. Made my fender wells look brand spankin new....but I really hate grape smells. Reminds me of Dimatap.

Nice turnaround Kim!

My least favorite product so far....Undercarriage Spray. Made my fender wells look brand spankin new....but I really hate grape smells. Reminds me of Dimatap.

What! You're from the South, you should recognize that smell as Nehi grape belly wash.

mult186-Nehi_Grape.jpg

Thanks all! Have atleast one car lined up to do next week...possibly 2 if I have time.

Wow! Very nice transformation! :bow:

You must have the biggest grin on your face!

Yes....my face is starting to hurt.:banana:

Nice turnaround Kim!

What! You're from the South, you should recognize that smell as Nehi grape belly wash.

Never had one....thank gosh. I like grapes.......can't stand raisins or grape smells.

Wow, great work!

Those first four pictures show a great comparison.

That's one heck of a tranformation,:2thumbs:,

I think that those photos are the first real comparison that I have ever seen in the sun like that! Awesome:cheers:

Well... the sun was higher in the first 2 pics. It was getting close to sunset in the last 2 pics. Probably why the last 2 look a whole lot better. It looks better than it has in a long time though. Won't look good for long though. There's a 90% chance of rain tomorrow :help:

OUTSTANDING work. Love the wheel transformation!

One tip on the SVRT on the bed cover...knock it down one last time with a clean foam block or something. Those covers dont always absorb a lot of product and you don't want excess running down your body panels. Kinda learned that the hard way.

OUTSTANDING work. Love the wheel transformation!

One tip on the SVRT on the bed cover...knock it down one last time with a clean foam block or something. Those covers dont always absorb a lot of product and you don't want excess running down your body panels. Kinda learned that the hard way.

Yeah.....I learned today. Its been pouring the rain here and have spots down my bedside from the tonneau cover and spots down my front doors from the side view mirrors. Lesson learned!

Sent using Tapatalk. Because I'm on my iPhone at work, when I should be working.

Outstanding! The rims look amazing. Nice work! Have you ever worked with the PC before or is this your first time as you stated in title! I am so afraid to mess up my paint !

First time using the PC. I didnt do a full paint correction by any means. But it shined it up awesome. From what I understand....it's almost impossible to mess up your paint with a PC and the big foam pads. There's a Junkman video on it somewhere.

Sent using Tapatalk. Because I'm on my iPhone at work, when I should be working.

The PC should come with a sticker on it - "No Worries". It is super safe for your paint. I made the leap (I have solid black paint, shows EVERYTHING) and have never looked back. Don't wait to take your detail to a whole new level, get one! You will love the results.

Archived