Customer Service 866.965.0400

Paintball Anyone?

dipolley

Well I got off topic on another thread so I thought I would just start a new one. Spring is coming so along with getting the cars looking great I got out all the paintball stuff to get it cleaned up. Take everything apart, reoil, and clean. When I play I take my 4 oz bottles of APC, glass cleaner, glass sealent, and detail spray, so this is slightly Adam's related.

I currently have 5 markers (next week I will be down to two). I am a big fan of Tippmann. They are made in the USA, very rugged, easy to work with, and highly customizable. My go to marker is my 10-year old 98 custom. The new marker is in the mail, a Tippmann X7 that I cannot wait to dump some money into. I just realized I have over a grand in paintball markers. yikes. We ussually play up in the National forest and are very tactical woodball players. Spray and pray doesn't make sence to me. But we occasionally play at local fields.

So...any one else play? Woodsball or speedball? What markers do you use? And anyone in Colorado want to go play when it warms up?

Jon I too have a 3 markers on ebay now and just bought a new one. So I would PM you if I didn't alreay have 5 markers and a ton of gear.

Darn..I have a fully auto marker that's has adjustable rate of fire and everything you need to get started right. If you know of anyone just let me know.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

haha, i was hugely into paintball back when i was 13-14 it all ended when we were messing around and my friend shot me point blank in the lip by accident. He forgot that he had attached the air and that there was one last paintball in the chamber. It was incredibly stupid and my bottom lip was swolen for 3 weeks. I am verry fortunate and every time i think about it i thank God that it wasnt my eye or the back of my throat. After that incident we never really played again.

Every dime i earned mowing lawns went into my Tippman 98 custom. At the time of the incident i had over $1400 into the gun. I made it fully auto with the E-Bolt and had a whicked nitrous system.

Ive had the urge to get back into it, most of the places around me went out of business because of some ignorant sound law south jersey passed. I hate woodsball but absolutely love speedball.

If i get back into it ill go big or go home, tippmans are nice but are not for the avid speedball player. ive been looking at the new Autococker Trillogy or Bob Long V2 Victory. I do need a new Nitrous Tank though. I already have a wicked Electronic Hopper.

ahh, you guys got me excited about paintball.

My friend shot me point blank too! Right on the top of my head, he was above me reloading and the last one bam right onto my head and it didn't pop!

Hehe, it hurts most when they do not break. I have gotten hit so many times that propelled me into buyig more "I don't want to get hurt" gear. I just bought a tactical helmet because of a point blank shot at 4 feet to the top of my head. Plus at 33, the game is getting tougher to play. Now I plan and support and be sneaky. Let the your pups make the suicide runs. I did quit smoking so that should help.

Awww It brings back Lots of memories for me! I was really in to it about ten years ago back in early high school. Most of my friends moved away, so I never really had the chance to gear up after that. I would be down to rent some gear for a day and tear it up at a local field in a heart beat! Let me know!!

i never got my own setup but my friends dad owned a company that sold paintball equipment, got to use alot of tippman and a few angel setups. heard last year that angel closed its doors, the popularity in michigan kinda faded out, sad cause it was always a good time.

i never got my own setup but my friends dad owned a company that sold paintball equipment, got to use alot of tippman and a few angel setups. heard last year that angel closed its doors, the popularity in michigan kinda faded out, sad cause it was always a good time.

That is too bad. When I lived in Michigan we played every other weekend at LoneWolf Paint ball (I lived in Utica 5 doors down from their store). That is where I really got good at playing and who turned me onto the Tippmanns. I figured if they relied on it so much as a rental marker then it should last me a long time. 10 years later it still fires true.

That is too bad. When I lived in Michigan we played every other weekend at LoneWolf Paint ball (I lived in Utica 5 doors down from their store). That is where I really got good at playing and who turned me onto the Tippmanns. I figured if they relied on it so much as a rental marker then it should last me a long time. 10 years later it still fires true.

Thats awesome, yep went there a few times when i was younger. around my house and my friends we had a ton of unused woods so that was awesome and were we usually played cause it was free. and running through that huge amount of land was sweet, real strategy and time was a blast back then.

Thats awesome, yep went there a few times when i was younger. around my house and my friends we had a ton of unused woods so that was awesome and were we usually played cause it was free. and running through that huge amount of land was sweet, real strategy and time was a blast back then.

We went to Lonewolf so often that we knew the field front and back. The refs would put us regulars (about 10 of us) against all of the walk ons. We did one game where the walks ons had to eliminate us regulars in 20 minutes. The could respawn we could not. All we had to do was survive. 50 against 10. We won. Loved that place and the people we played with.

We went to Lonewolf so often that we knew the field front and back. The refs would put us regulars (about 10 of us) against all of the walk ons. We did one game where the walks ons had to eliminate us regulars in 20 minutes. The could respawn we could not. All we had to do was survive. 50 against 10. We won. Loved that place and the people we played with.

bahaha thats awesome. always a good time.

I started up again with my oldest last year and eventually my middle one too. We only have two markers currently so my middle and I will usually trade off. My oldest has a older Spyder Vecter and I have an older Spyder Xtra. We bought them used to get me started again and my oldest for the first time. We play woodland here on Ft. Benning. I need to get a box of balls so we can start going back out.

I use to paintball all of the time, but Have not in 5 years or so.

I have 4 Tippmans (2 of them I borrowed from a buddy and I have not seen or heard from him in 5 years so I guess they are mine now), they are awsome. I went paintballing once with 15 people and we had a total of 23 guns and it was freezing outside and only 5 guns total would work all of them Tippmans

I have 2 50lb Co2 tanks to fill up my small tanks. Im hoping to go paintballing this summer. I need to convince my little borhters in law to go out an play with me.

Archived