Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detailing Cart

GaryW

Question

just got back from the Sunshine State Camaro Rally. Had to go see Mike and pick up supplies. Low and behold he had my detail cart for me. Picked up that along with some other supplies.

Got to work the Flex. Really like that set up. Might end up getting one of those.

Back to the main topic. Got home and the boss told me I needed to get the yard cut and in shape due to a storm coming. While I was tearing the grass up, my wife and girls were setting up my new cart from Adams.

Can you say Christmas in March. Thanks Adams and big thanks to Mike at the Sunshine State Camaro Rally for getting the cart.

IMG_2883.jpg

:cheers::mail::patriot::D:banana:

21 answers to this question

That looks beautiful. Too bad the Canadian dealer didn't want to send mine!

XQIZT hooked me right up. That is how a Dist does business. Great cat, was glad to meet him and his wife I do believe it was.

:cheers:

Now you need to try the seat as well. Fantastic for those of us with a bad back who can't bend over or keep getting up for supplies. Everything fits nice underneath so all I have to do is reach down. Both of them are top notch products. :2thumbs:

Have a detail cart and the seat will be my next major purchase from Adams. For all of the reasons above. And once again I will be like :mail:

one happy man.

Gary: It was great to meet you and your family. Always nice to put a face with a name. And I am glad you got your hands on a Flex...NIIIICEEEEE machine, huh? :D

Thank you for stopping by...did your daughter pick out her Camaro yet?

Thanks man.. Yes, really liked that flex. Wish I could of gotten there earlier and worked it more on the camaro. That was fun!!! geat show. I was looking at the photos that were posted from Friday of all the products you had out on display. Was not that many left Saturday afternoon. Looks like you guys did really great there. Great show.

Yes my Daughter wants a dark blue one with the blue halo lites now. There were some sharp cars there.

Told my wife I wanted the Flex, then realized that we were toting a xtra bag from the show besides the cart. I had some splaining to do!!!!!!

Thanks Man :patriot:

Now you need to try the seat as well. Fantastic for those of us with a bad back who can't bend over or keep getting up for supplies. Everything fits nice underneath so all I have to do is reach down. Both of them are top notch products. :2thumbs:

Believe that will be the next item down the road,, :patriot:

Gary: It was great to meet you and your family. Always nice to put a face with a name. And I am glad you got your hands on a Flex...NIIIICEEEEE machine, huh? :D

Thank you for stopping by...did your daughter pick out her Camaro yet?

Yes it makes everything a lot easier. It is a great cart... Almost did not get it. But now I am more impressed with it. I will say it is a must have. My wife told my now she can retire from holding and running to get me different supplies.

The Cart is very sturdy. Don't know about picking up and carrying up stairs. I just piled all my items on it last night for photo op. It is not that heavy. I have a lot gallon refills on the bottom of it. SO if you take all those off, would not be to bad.

Thanks Mike from XQIZT for getting it so fast for me.

:cheers::patriot:

There are locks on the wheels for those sloped driveways. And that thing's put together so well that even without screws to hold the levels together, it won't come apart. I had to use a hammer to get mine together. T I G H T !!

Your supply looks like a store! Nice inventory! :cheers:

Archived