Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello

Nascar36

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I live in Oregon. I operate a very small, niche automotive detailing operation out of my home. I work a full time job during the week, detail on the weekends. I find auto detailing fun and relaxing if you can believe that! For years, I have used products made by a small company out of California. I came across the Adams site by accident and I find the website useful and very informative. As they say, always learning something new. Anyway, looking forward to reading the posts some more and getting to know some fellow detailers. I am also looking forward to trying a few products and processes that I have read about.

Kevin

Hello,

My name is Kevin and I live in Oregon. I operate a very small, niche automotive detailing operation out of my home. I work a full time job during the week, detail on the weekends. I find auto detailing fun and relaxing if you can believe that! For years, I have used products made by a small company out of California. I came across the Adams site by accident and I find the website useful and very informative. As they say, always learning something new. Anyway, looking forward to reading the posts some more and getting to know some fellow detailers. I am also looking forward to trying a few products and processes that I have read about.

Kevin

:welcomebanner: Kevin! :welcomebanner:You bet I can believe that!:thumbsup:

Welcome Kevin!

For years, I have used products made by a small company out of California. I came across the Adams site by accident and I find the website useful and very informative. As they say, always learning something new. Anyway, looking forward to reading the posts some more and getting to know some fellow detailers. I am also looking forward to trying a few products and processes that I have read about.

Guess what - Adam's used to be a small company out of California and now it a small, growing company out of Colorado.

Archived