Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you want to win an Award, clean your Engine Bay

ssbusdrvr

Question

Just judged Best Engine Bay at a Show with 110+ judged cars this past weekend. There were some great engine compartments but dirty where seriously just a decent cleaning and better yet little In&Out Spray or Super VRT could have won them an award but were passed by. Do think there were some converts though after seeing Adams products demoed by Adams distributor Mike and staff at XQUIZT. I know my buddy bought three cans of In &Out alone after trying some. He is now a believer.:2thumbs:

18 answers to this question

thats a pet peeve of mine. A few shows up here its judged overall then i go to look at the cars and see dirty bays? dirty bays of cars with like 30g's into it, like come on, at least pay to have someone else clean it good for you then you can just wipe it down at the show. rant over haha. I like the yellow camaros bay, clean and simple.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Was the judge not judged. lol Most of us who worked and organized the event kept our cars out of the judged events though me and a few others did have the Adam's shine.:2thumbs:

Here is first and second place Nothing over the top crazy but their compartments were cleaned and neat.

Its all in the 'details' (forgive the pun) but if you're car is up to be judged I never understood the guys who didn't take a few minutes to clean areas like that. Congratulations on bringing home the hardware! :cheers:

I agree 100%, I alway said pay attention to details!

Archived