Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie from CT

JBlack151

As the title says, I'm a newbie here to the Adam's Forum. Learned about Adam's thru the TBSSOwners site, and have recently been blown away with how impressive their products make my black 2006 SS look. I get complimented on how good my truck looks all the time, and I owe Adam's a thank you for this.

My ultimate goal is to get a few more mods done on my SS. I loved Dylan's old truck (below) which I still think I am leaning toward in how I want mine to look.

I do detailing on the side for friends and family on nights and weekends just because cleaning cars is like therapy for me.

Looking forward for a lot more tips and ideas from the other members on here. Thanks everyone!

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

I could have sworn another member on here has the exact same TBSS in color and wheels.

:welcome: NICE truck!

I know...can't quite place my finger on it...Donna, Dorothy...it'll come to me.

Thanks guys

I'm sure there are a lot more with those wheels than you can believe. They're a dime a dozen on a TBSS. I just love Dylan's for that stance he had it at! Hope to get mine at that height eventually.

And the shine on that paint.......PERFECT!

Anyone know what happened with his old truck?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Okay MAYBEN I hear ya. Even threw in a shot of what Adam's brought me for Valentine's Day this year and a shot of how well their products worked on my SS after a snow/rain storm. My SS was still shining. Last one is my buddy Dudley who is an Aussie that loves cruising in the SS.

a6f80d54-aac3-f380.jpga6f80d54-aad8-c000.jpga6f80d54-aae5-5bfd.jpga6f80d54-aaf1-f653.jpga6f80d54-ab34-91fa.jpga6f80d54-ab3d-c165.jpga6f80d54-ab48-4bd9.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Archived