Customer Service 866.965.0400

Air Force Master Blaster

DAVE SXT

Question

Can anyone tell me what guage of wire is on the AF Master Blaster, model Model MB-3CD ? I want to pick up an extension cord that has the same guage as the two I have are a little smaller in size, but are three pronged and I'm a little worried that might be a fire hazard. Thanks.

10 answers to this question

Normally, the longer you go the larger the diameter should be. You can't go wrong with 12 gauge, but 14 would probably suffice unless going a long distance.

Chris

Can anyone tell me what guage of wire is on the AF Master Blaster, model Model MB-3CD ? I want to pick up an extension cord that has the same guage as the two I have are a little smaller in size, but are three pronged and I'm a little worried that might be a fire hazard. Thanks.

Did you ever think about getting a longer hose?

Ran my Master Blaster yesterday connected to a 25' 14 gauge extension cord, worked fine and didn't heat up. I don't think I'd want to add any more than the 25 footer to it though, just to be safe.

Did you ever think about getting a longer hose?

Done and done. Thanks Chris. Got an electrician coming by Tuesday to install an outlet just above the 2x4 above the blower hose. See my pic in new post above (finished wall mounts).

Archived