Customer Service 866.965.0400

Great News

07RS4

I had thought about that earlier,,, New Baby,, New Promotion,, New Flex, Detail Spay,, Double Soft Towels,,,,,,,, :jester:

:xfingers:

Congrats to your wife and I thank you both for your service!

Thanks Fred:2thumbs:

congrats to her! that is awesome, im only 21 but have a friend that is in the air force and has loved it the whole time, really smart kid too. Congrats sent from Michigan!

Thanks Josh:hi:

Congrats, all of her hard work did not go unnoticed, that’s awesome you guys.. And as always I would like to add, Thank you guys for your service

!!!:patriot:

Thanks Frank:rockon:

• 10 months later...

:patriot::patriot::patriot::patriot:

A little update for you guys:banana:My and my two boys got to tack on the wife's stripes a few weeks ago. She's already submitted for a job at the Pentagon:xfingers:, kind of hope we get it....they'll just need to find a job for me then. Still so proud of her...one more to go and she will definately be the HWIC, haha.

Myra_Promotion_SMSgt1.jpg

Myra_Promotion_SMSgt2.jpg

Outstanding Big Daddy!!!! Great Looking Family!!!!

Remember the days of getting Pinned. Nothing but respect and props for you guys!!! :bow::cheers:

Good luck on heading East!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Gary. That would be nice if she got it, it's very competitive for the position, so the only thing we can do is try. I was on leave at the time of the picture, hence the longer hair, haha. My E-8 results come out next month...doubt I have a chance, but I tried.

Don't you guys get paid as soon as you get promoted? She had to wait 10 months to put it on AND get paid. They treat you like you already have it on though. haha.

Congrats to you guys. That is awesome news. So many exciting things are happening lately within this great family of friends here at AF.

I truly hope everything worksout amazing for your family!

Thanks man appreciate it:thumbsup:

Congrats!

Thanks Fred.

I love those pics... so awesome for you and your family Dave. Pass along my congratulations and appreciation to your wife.

Those pictures are so cool to see! Thank you for sharing here!

Thanks guys. I'll pass it on to the wife!

Dave...congrats to you and your wife on the promotion. SMSgt at 16 years is truly an accomplishment! I am a 23 year prior enlisted Capt (15 years prior E), so I know how hard she had to work to make Senior. I wish her all the best with making Chief.

BTW...I wish I had kids back when I was enlisted and getting promoted...somehow the biggest guys in the squadron always tacked my stripes on!

Best of luck on getting to the Pentagon...I am sure a Pentagon tour will be a stepping stone to Chief.

Scott

Dave...congrats to you and your wife on the promotion. SMSgt at 16 years is truly an accomplishment! I am a 23 year prior enlisted Capt (15 years prior E), so I know how hard she had to work to make Senior. I wish her all the best with making Chief.

BTW...I wish I had kids back when I was enlisted and getting promoted...somehow the biggest guys in the squadron always tacked my stripes on!

Best of luck on getting to the Pentagon...I am sure a Pentagon tour will be a stepping stone to Chief.

Scott

Thank you sir, I appreciate the compliment. I will forward your congrats to her. :banana:Yeah, I've been on the opposite end of plenty of tacking on cermonies, and let's just say, it tough to work the next day:thumbsup:

I love working with prior enlisted O's....so much easier "discussing" issues with someone that's been there before, than a 21 year old fresh out of the academy:willy:

thats awesome!

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang!!! That's AWESOME MAN!!! Give her a big hug from me!!!! Wicked cool Dave!!!!

That is awesome Dave! Congrats to the Mrs ..well deserved an inspiration to all!

The pics are priceless. nothing like having the family help with that special moment!

Congratulation to the Mrs, awesome pictures. Thank you both for your service!!!!!

Thanks guys:patriot: