Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Balance Factory Video

Team Adam's

What a great thing to see pop up on my facebook stream this morning... especially since this morning I ran a couple miles in my Made in the USA AT625's at 5am, then threw on a set of M1300's (the same ones in this video) to be comfortable. :patriot:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoPbRz8NY8s]New Balance Excellent Makers - NB Factory, Maine, United States - YouTube[/ame]

I was at JC Penney a couple months ago and saw that this one particular model, some were made here and some made elsewhere..

they didn't have size 13 4E in stock so I couldn't verify if they were made here or not, so I asked if they could put a note in the order specifying, which they could not..

anyways, when I got them, I was happy to see that they were in fact made here and had the nice USA logo on it..

I've also bought some crew socks from BJ's recently sporting the same logo on the package.. :patriot:

I've been wanting to get a pair of New Balance shoes, primarily because they're MADE IN THE USA.

My question, which hopefully someone can answer, is which particular models are USA made versus China? I've heard that not all their shoes are made here and I'd hate to order a pair and have a Chinese made pair.

Also do these run true to size? Large? Small?

I wear a size 15 in Nike, 14 in K-Swiss (my favorite shoes by the way)

Thanks

My question, which hopefully someone can answer, is which particular models are USA made versus China? I've heard that not all their shoes are made here and I'd hate to order a pair and have a Chinese made pair.

If you order off their site, you can filter by American Assembled and American Made

I've been wanting to get a pair of New Balance shoes, primarily because they're MADE IN THE USA.

Also do these run true to size? Large? Small?

I wear a size 15 in Nike, 14 in K-Swiss (my favorite shoes by the way)

Thanks

I believe they currently produce 25% of their line here in the US. They break them down into 2 sub categories:

"Made in the USA"
-
These shoes are proudly produced in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."

"Assembled in the USA"
-
These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."

I actually have no issues with that second collection either... it still means there is a factory somewhere employing US workers to put shoes together. Obviously the completely US shoe is ideal, but anymore I'll take what I can get! Plus I appreciate that they're honest about it where a lot of companies would just slap the "made in the usa" tag on everything.

Men's New Balance USA Collection | shopnewbalance.com

Sizing wise I can't help you... I wear the same size in these as I do in pretty much all my shoes.

I believe they currently produce 25% of their line here in the US. They break them down into 2 sub categories:

"Made in the USA"
-
These shoes are proudly produced in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Where the domestic value is at least 70% we have labeled them "Made in USA."

"Assembled in the USA"
-
These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA."

I actually have no issues with that second collection either... it still means there is a factory somewhere employing US workers to put shoes together. Obviously the completely US shoe is ideal, but anymore I'll take what I can get! Plus I appreciate that they're honest about it where a lot of companies would just slap the "made in the usa" tag on everything.

Men's New Balance USA Collection | shopnewbalance.com

Sizing wise I can't help you... I wear the same size in these as I do in pretty much all my shoes.

Thanks Dylan

Archived