Customer Service 866.965.0400

G'day from Australia

CoolBreeze

Hey guys! I have been recommended this forum via Veloster.org and through seeing VelosterRyan's amazing work.

My wife and I are both buying new vehicles, both Hyundai's, a black Accent and a yellow Veloster. We've both spent our Sunday night watching in depth, Adam's YouTube video's and we're really impressed with all of the products. So we're pretty keen to order a number of items to keep our new vehicles looking amazing.

So one of the questions will be "what do you use on a new car?"

I've emailed Adam's in the US about making some orders but I've got a feeling they'll be directing us to the New Zealand site, however you can't order there right now because there's a glitch in the site. We've already emailed them about that but won't get an answer till tomorrow.

So we're hanging out to be part of the forum here and really looking forward to getting into these products and seeing what kind of magic we can come up with!

Talk with you all soon!!

ooroo for now

Cheers guys!! Early Monday morning here so it's a short one! My wife and I are patiently waiting for our new cars to be delivered in the next few weeks, hopefully we'll also receive our Adams products not long after that!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!

I promise the pics will come soon!! Haven't even picked up my new addiction yet, she's still in the shop getting some things before I get to drive her out. With the weekend coming and if I'm lucky, I'll have her in the next day or so. Guarantee that there'll be an abundance of photos!!

Hey GX, I hope you've got some photos mate, I'd love to see what your ride looks like!

:welcomebanner:

Welcome from yet another US Holden owner! I have been watching the weather and it seems like you guys just had a bit of a hot spell over the past few weeks. I couldn't imagine December and January with temps in the 90's! :D

You shouldn't have to do too much with a new car but that seems to vary with make, model and final delivery destination. If you have any questions at all post up and we will help you along the way. The biggest thing I have learned is practice makes perfect! A great technique will go a long way and help you achieve perfect results in no time. :glasses:

:welcomebanner:

Welcome from yet another US Holden owner! I have been watching the weather and it seems like you guys just had a bit of a hot spell over the past few weeks. I couldn't imagine December and January with temps in the 90's! :D

You shouldn't have to do too much with a new car but that seems to vary with make, model and final delivery destination. If you have any questions at all post up and we will help you along the way. The biggest thing I have learned is practice makes perfect! A great technique will go a long way and help you achieve perfect results in no time. :glasses:

Yeah it's been a stinker of a summer, the heat waves we've had have been horrendous! But it's cooling down now thank god! Where I work it was hitting 43 degrees C over several days, that was far from enjoyable to work in!

I'll certainly be asking heaps of questions here, there's been a delay on picking up my new car but hopefully this week it'll all be sorted out!

Archived