Customer Service 866.965.0400

Some Garage Decorating

XQIZT

All 3 just nicely bow a little...they are all attached at the top and bottom, so they stay with the door...I was initially worried that the folding of the door would mess it all up, but it works nicely.

Looks good man!

I need to do some "Garage Decorating" as well. I don't want to go too overboard, but perhaps an American flag, my Adams poster (smaller than yours) and Miller Welding flag for now.

Adam needs to come out with another banner so I can put it up in my garage. I have a TON of white walls begging for color.

Chris

looks good mike!

Looks good man!

I need to do some "Garage Decorating" as well. I don't want to go too overboard, but perhaps an American flag, my Adams poster (smaller than yours) and Miller Welding flag for now.

Adam needs to come out with another banner so I can put it up in my garage. I have a TON of white walls begging for color.

Chris

Maybe a metal sign saying Adam's would look good in your garage :jester:

All 3 just nicely bow a little...they are all attached at the top and bottom, so they stay with the door...I was initially worried that the folding of the door would mess it all up, but it works nicely.

Mike that looks awesome! Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't the Flag be so that the Stars are top left? I know when it's flying that's the proper way to display it...

Looks good man!

Chris

If people would buy the other banners we have left, we could start working on another...

looks good mike!

Maybe a metal sign saying Adam's would look good in your garage :jester:

I know one would look good in my Garage!

Mook

Mike that looks awesome! Please correct me if I am wrong, but shouldn't the Flag be so that the Stars are top left? I know when it's flying that's the proper way to display it...

Mook

They are...when the flag is in landscape, the stars are in the top left...if a flag is hung vertically, then they starts still must be top left.

There is ONE instance where the stars are top right...what is that instance?

They are...when the flag is in landscape, the stars are in the top left...if a flag is hung vertically, then they starts still must be top left.

There is ONE instance where the stars are top right...what is that instance?

On the right sleeve of a soldier's uniform, because it's always moving forward.

Archived