Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks Adam's! My 370Z looks great! :)

ICENINE

Question

Hi guys, I finally got around to use my Adam's Essential Detail Kit on my new 370Z. I spent hours on this forum watching videos and reading on how to use all these products. Hand polishing took out most of the swirls out. I know I know...to get perfection I need a Porter Cable. I'll eventually get it ;) I gotta say my car looks amazing...these Iphone pics don't do it justice, but I'll share anyhow.

She was dirty...

IMG_0793.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0827.png

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0798.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

18 answers to this question

Thanks for all the compliments...I wished I had a better camera. I actually have the 40th Anniversary Edition Z so it comes with this quartz graphite paint with the matching color rims. The red leather and suede is also unique to the 40th, along with the badging on the seats and a plaque that reads 1970-2010 in the inside behind the seats. The 40th only comes in manual which is what I was looking for anyways. I can't say enough good things about Adam's. I can't wait to get my hands on some glaze and Americana now :D

Products.

Wow, shes beautiful. Whats that line over the front right head light in the 3rd pic? Im guessing power line?

Haha, thanks man...I'm not that sure what that is. It could be a power line.

Archived