Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber cleaning - how many and how often???

poloka

Question

I ran across the thread on how to clean your microfiber clothes [1] but wondered how many of the great white microfiber drying towels [2] I can wash in the washer (min/max)? And should I wash them after every usage? I use two on my car so wonder if I should just throw the two in the washer when done?

[1] http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/microfiber-products/14121.htm

[2] Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

8 answers to this question

I ran across the thread on how to clean your microfiber clothes [1] but wondered how many of the great white microfiber drying towels [2] I can wash in the washer (min/max)? And should I wash them after every usage? I use two on my car so wonder if I should just throw the two in the washer when done?

[1] http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/microfiber-products/14121.htm

[2] Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

[2] Lots?

I have several of each kind of towel so I only have to wash them every few months. I seperate them by - wash towels (GWDT, window towels), polish/wax towels, light cleaning towels (interiors, etc.), and heavy cleaning towels (all other MF's). I never have a load size over 'medium' even with 8 or so GWDT's.

Is that what you were asking?

I only have 4 Great Whites so I have to wash towels every four car washes...this works out to washing once a week or every two weeks, depending on how many of our three cars I wash and if I do any cars for other people. (I find I only need one great white on a car or large SUV after first blowing it off to remove excess water).

I always spot treat the towels with APC and then let them dry (so no mildew or mold grows) and they get washed in the next wash load - which could be as much as two weeks away. My towels may not be the pure white color anymore but they work great! :thumbsup: