Customer Service 866.965.0400

Junkman returns to Atlanta April 21st!

It's that time of the year again! AJ will be heading down to the Atlanta Auto Salon on Saturday April 21st for our spring detail clinic. He'll be sharing all of his tips and tricks from 11am until 3pm and then he and Rob will be sticking around to answer any questions you have on your own rides shine. We will be raffling off a complete detail and will be giving away a $50 credit towards Adam's Polishes products to the person who drives the farthest to attend the clinic. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :thumbsup:

AJ is the worth the price of admission, or a long drive. A great guy and knows his s__t! If anyone is on the fence, try to make the trip, you won't be disappointed. I get to see AJ the following weekend at Grabiak in Pa.

What happened with AJ? Any links?

+1 ?? :confused:

I guess he is keeping a low profile,, lurking in the dark.. :cheers:

i sent him a PM and he answered me,, you can reach him that way. Really good cat to talk with. Not sure what went down,, but he did reply to me.

:patriot:

A little less than 2 weeks away! Getting excited!

And FYI, for any PCA members, we will be at the Peachstate Concourse this Sunday in Norcross. Stop by and say hello if you are around. :)

The whole disappearance of him has left a bad taste in my mouth, hope things straighten out again.

I'm still wondering what this means:thumbsup:

This was in the thread that I started "Where is" and was posted by Dylan.

"As Rich said, don't assume anything, especially when you don't know what else is coming down the pipe. A lot of what is being insinuated and assumed right now will seem awfully silly come April. :thumbsup: "

I'm still wondering what this means:thumbsup:

This was in the thread that I started "Where is" and was posted by Dylan.

"As Rich said, don't assume anything, especially when you don't know what else is coming down the pipe. A lot of what is being insinuated and assumed right now will seem awfully silly come April. :thumbsup: "

It is April,,, :bump:

AJ is the worth the price of admission, or a long drive. A great guy and knows his s__t! If anyone is on the fence, try to make the trip, you won't be disappointed. I get to see AJ the following weekend at Grabiak in Pa.

I will be in Atlanta this weekend. What's the cost to attend this?

Dear Friends

I just watched the Junkman's YouTube video series on the two-bucket method and am impressed by his instructional ability.

So I'm looking forward to seeing and hearing and learning from him at the clinic tomorrow.

I have no idea what the controversy is about because I don't have any background information other than A.J.'s not posting in the forum since early March. But I'll take a stab at what's going on: a "brother in a garage" has grown wings.

Archived