Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Truck

LowNslo

So how crazy am I? I bought a black truck for my daily driver!!!!! I just picked it up today, I will give it the whole treatment after the car show we are having this weekend. Anyway here is a teaser pic, hopefully I will have some better pics soon. Its it great shape for a 80k 2007 ltz Truck, the door jambs are cleaner than most peoples cars! Oh and the dealer didn't get to touch it :D

444e5bb1.jpg

Looks like a real nice p/u! :cheers:

Black is somewhat hard to keep looking good, but in my experience if you keep them washed up good a little dust doesn't hurt, and they still look good from across the street. :D

Again nice p/u.

Bluezey:pc:

thanks everyone! I already own everything from the "Adam's Collection" that I need to keep her shined, now I just need a solid week to put it all to use :)

The paint is not bad at all, I was suprised after my first wash that it could be taken care of like that by someone who doesn't know the secrets of detailing. So first order is to get the truck shined up this coming weekend, not too bad.

I started to play with it a little this weekend to make it "Mine". So I pulled off a few emblems, took off the side steps (will add n-fabs later), added a CCM level kit and my new tires will be here tuesday I hope. Going with the SSS wheels and a 33" nitto terra grappler tire to give it a bigger look. Here are a few pics after a quick hose off and some playing around with it.

Picture031.jpg

Picture033.jpg

Picture035.jpg

sorry for the crappy cell pics, i didn't have my cannon with me for the final shots.....

e0da242f.jpg

8feb51fa.jpg

thanks, I wanted to keep the truck semi stock but still have a little touch to make it mine ya know. I feel like once my wheels and tires get put on, there will be a huge difference. I wanted to be able to put it back stock in a few hours in the event that I got ready to sell. As always this truck will be given the treatment soon and should look amazing when I am done. I have already been asked how I keep the paint in such good shape...... and I have only washed it since I owned it lol. The previous owner took great care of it, I will have a pic heavy detail thread soon :)

Archived