Customer Service 866.965.0400

A night with the Kraken

MiloX

Is this stuff new? Every weekend my stupid Facebook news feed lights up with how great this is.

I'm a beer guy, but I might have to jump on the bandwagon and try this out. I'm with Anthony though, I cannot do the hard stuff. One shot off captain Morgan, jack danials or vodka etc sends me straight to the toilet yacking :help:

I however enjoy three olives :lolsmack:

May have to give this a whirl. I don't drink a whole lot. Chances are I may not find it in Utah....lol Were world famous for our silly liquor laws. May have to wait a couple of weeks when I find my way south east. The wife and I always look forward to trying new stuff while on vacation. Thanks for the tip.

No Captain, Brendon? That is like the drink of choice for my brother. He posted on his Facebook that he was up skiing and having lunch with the Captain, one day. And that the Captain was telling him he should try the double black diamonds....lol

May have to give this a whirl. I don't drink a whole lot. Chances are I may not find it in Utah....lol Were world famous for our silly liquor laws. May have to wait a couple of weeks when I find my way south east. The wife and I always look forward to trying new stuff while on vacation. Thanks for the tip.

No Captain, Brendon? That is like the drink of choice for my brother. He posted on his Facebook that he was up skiing and having lunch with the Captain, one day. And that the Captain was telling him he should try the double black diamonds....lol

Lol ! And no I can't even handle captain and coke, even mixed with mostley coke. Way back when my buddy thought it would be funny to sneak some rum in my coke one night because he knew I can't handle it.

After one sip I ran straight to the bathroom and yacked, I came back and he said "dude that was barely half a shot, I couldn't even taste it" I just looked at him and said your lucky I made it to the bathroom. :lol: idk it's weird it's like my body instantly rejects the captain :willy:

Captain Morgan Private Stock is my rum of choice. Sailor Jerry is good too. I will have to keep an eye out. I look forward to my week of rum on our annual Florida Keys trip. I have not had rum since October.

Brendon, don't worry about your rum thing. I feel the same way about gin. Even the smell of PineSol makes me want to yack.

Oh and the Kraken is the best coaster in Florida IMHO.

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!

I enjoy trying different rums and this one is pretty good. I little heavier and darker.

Good sippin' rums (not to be mixed with anything but maybe a twist of lime and ice, IMHO) are: Oronoco or Ron Zacapa Solera Gran Reserva.

Capt. Morgan 100 Proof is interesting too...has a light vanilla flavor :2thumbs:

We started drinking Gosling's Black Seal rum on our trip to Bermuda. It has a very nice flavor and is not too expensive. In fact I need to pick up another bottle to take to on our trip to the beach next week. :banana:

I am loving the replies to this thread. I am typically a beer guy... but there is something about this rum that is magical... and you guys are right... if you aren't careful... you'll end up in Davy Jones locker.

I tried the Kraken for the first time over the fall, and I loved it! Drank a full bottle before I knew it and bought another one around thanksgiving. It's sitting at the house awaiting my return from deployment! I'm highly looking forward to relaxing with some of that again.

Iam definately going to have to try this. May go looking for a bottle tomorrow....lol. I don't drink a whole lot, but do enjoy it here and there. Was talking to my brother the lush and he said it was pretty good. He had never tried the Dr. Pepper concoction however.

Archived