Customer Service 866.965.0400

5 Gallon pricing is an insane deal!!!

DaytonaJae

Question

As you know, there's a flat rate shipping promotion going on right now. If you are low on any chemicals that you use alot, I highly suggest you look at buying in bulk to take advantage of the shipping.

I find the two chemicals I use the most of is Adam's APC and GWC.

I dropped the bomb late last year and ordered a 5 gallon jug of APC through my Orlando distributor, and picked it up in person to save on shipping. As you know, shipping on a 5 gallon isn't cheap, as it is extremely heavy.

Now with the $6.95 flat rate shipping and spring sale, I did the math:

The 16oz spray bottle of GWC is $12.95, which is $0.81 cents per ounce.

The 5 gallon jug of GWC is $159.95, which is $0.25 cents per ounce.

Factor in the flat rate shipping and the 10% off going on until the end of the day today, you are looking at $22.4 cents per ounce, shipped to your door

(unless you have to pay tax by living in CO)

81 cents vs. 22.4 cents per ounce? That's approx. 73% discount!!!

Do the math yourself - a 5 gallon jug contains 640 ounces. Take the price and divide by 640. Then take the price of a 16oz. bottle of the same thing and divide it by 16.

If you can do it, I highly recommend it for the value!

9 answers to this question

It's a heck of a deal...but I'm not risking shelf life and 40 degree temperature swings on a daily basis in the summer months. My gallons will fit in the kitchen, although my wife hates it.

Plus, since every chemical should be shaken before use....how do you shake up your containers?

It's a heck of a deal...but I'm not risking shelf life and 40 degree temperature swings on a daily basis in the summer months. My gallons will fit in the kitchen, although my wife hates it.

Plus, since every chemical should be shaken before use....how do you shake up your containers?

:willy::iagree:

Archived