Customer Service 866.965.0400

Zymol

IEATVTK

Question

Hi guys im a newbie in NH and before I stumbled upon adams products I purchased the zymol creame wax for my satin white 2012 WRX and I was wondering if I could use it on top of the machine super sealent. I purchased the adams complete PC kit and I plan on polishing and sealing my car but i have this 50$ zymol wax that im not sure if i can use! thanks take it easy on mr im still new to the high end products.

14 answers to this question

Ahem........Matt.

Show me ANY car that is 100% made in America. Even Toyotas are made here, but still considered foreign cars. My Vette has parts from Canada and who knows where else. So that's really a non issue.

Welcome to the forum Zack.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

Ahem........Matt.

Show me ANY car that is 100% made in America. Even Toyotas are made here, but still considered foreign cars. My Vette has parts from Canada and who knows where else. So that's really a non issue.

Welcome to the forum Zack.

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

It's where the profits go, Rich.

I understand that. And I too have never owned a Toyota, Kia, or any other so called foreign car. But this is a friendly forum and all are welcome. Even the "misguided" foreign car drivers. :lol::lol:

Just kidding guys. You're all welcome here.:welcomebanner:

I understand that. And I too have never owned a Toyota, Kia, or any other so called foreign car. But this is a friendly forum and all are welcome. Even the "misguided" foreign car drivers. :lol::lol:

Just kidding guys. You're all welcome here.:welcomebanner:

Rich is right -- I'm misguided, and I'm still welcome! :banana:

by curing do you mean you apply it and then wait for it to flash wipe it off then wait 12-24 hours then apply the wax its not a paste wax it is a hard wax? sorry if its a dumb question ...

With MSS, you need to apply, wait 30 minutes (give or take) remove with an Adams MF buffing towel, let sit for 12-24 hours, then apply brilliant glaze or wax.

Honestly, with MSS, you DO NOT need to top if you don't want to. The results are FANTASTIC all by its lonesome.

Chris

by curing do you mean you apply it and then wait for it to flash wipe it off then wait 12-24 hours then apply the wax its not a paste wax it is a hard wax? sorry if its a dumb question ...

Are you asking if the MSS is a wax? It's a Sealant. The two are different animals of protection. What we are saying is after applying MSS, wait 30 minutes, wipe it off. Then wait an additional 12-24 hours before layering anything on top of it. IE a Glaze or Paste Wax.

Mook

Archived