Customer Service 866.965.0400

two clay bars

Fit08

Question

12 answers to this question

I have 4.. 2 for the body, upper and lower, 1 for the glass, and 1 for the wheels. I took a silver sharpie and labeled them all. Its overkill for sure, but I like it that way.

I also tarp the ground before I start as well, I have a nasty habit of dropping it, and that gets expensive!

I use one. No point in using 2. If Any damage is done to the car while claying, its going to be removed while polishing :lolsmack:

+1.

KIS - Keep It Simple

EDIT:

Quick tip: Use a bucket of warm/hot water...let your clay soak in before/during the process....it will make it much easier to work.

I also tarp the ground before I start as well, I have a nasty habit of dropping it, and that gets expensive!

Same here. Mr Bungles, that's me, frequently drops the clay bar so I put down an old bed sheet. It's saved me several clay bars over the years.

I have a 200g bar that I pull a small portion of. I also let it soak in warm water mixed with ONR to soften it.

I always wear a nitrile/latex glove on the hand I clay with as well, which helps a lot with gripping the clay. There are latex food service gloves that are very textured and work very well for handling clay.

I have 4.. 2 for the body, upper and lower, 1 for the glass, and 1 for the wheels. I took a silver sharpie and labeled them all. Its overkill for sure, but I like it that way.

Me too.

make sure you rip that bar apart, one bar last a long time for me. proper kneading is very important, getting that turned over and you will get it to last a long time. That being said, if your worried at all keep one little for upper body, one for lower and once for glass. Really no need unless your never flipping the clay, which could turn out very bad hah.

Archived