New to Forum

Loud Pedal

:welcomebanner: Welcome, and cool name Loud Pedal!:thumbsup:

To add photos:

• Click the "REPLY" link below.
  • Then, scroll down the next box, "Additional Options,"
  • You will see a small white button, "Manage Attachments." Click it
  • You will see a series of buttons which read, "Browse."
  • Find the photos on your computer, camera, or connected storage device, up to 5 images.
  • Hit, "Upload" and the images will appear in your post!

Thanks for joining, and if we can help, just ask!

:cheers: - Adam

Don't hold back Adam, tell him how you really feel :lolsmack:

Bill, I'm guilty of beating around the bush on this issue, clearly:

I HATE SHINY TIRES!!!! Nothing looks cheaper, fake, and cruddy than tires that have an oil slick on them. Even worse, when that oil slick flies down the side of the car as soon as it's driven! (It's inevitable.)

Shiny tires = dirty, oily, filthy tires, which = dirty car, wheels, etc. Then, the added bonus of the tires turning brown when you wash some of the oil off! HA!! Gross.

Call me 'Old School' but I simply cannot stand the look of shiny tires. Paint should shine, rubber should not.

I always say, "If you like shiny tires, get your tire snot elsewhere, because our VRT leaves tires clean and dry."

Frankly, I apply Leather Conditioner to tires, as it shines even less.:thumbsup:

(Hopefully, people can read between the lines to get an understanding of where I stand on shiny tires.):lol:

lol Adam, recently i was washing my car while a buddy was doing his, after waxing and such, i was using the VRT on the tires and he came up and said he had some gel that makes them shiny. i politely declined and explained the same thing to him. clean looks good, shine is wasted since like you said, the moment you drive it, the crap flings all over the place and attracts dirt and grime like no tomorrow

lol Adam, recently i was washing my car while a buddy was doing his, after waxing and such, i was using the VRT on the tires and he came up and said he had some gel that makes them shiny. i politely declined and explained the same thing to him. clean looks good, shine is wasted since like you said, the moment you drive it, the crap flings all over the place and attracts dirt and grime like no tomorrow

We are on the same page Ken, 100%!:thumbsup:

Edited by Adam

Bill, I'm guilty of beating around the bush on this issue, clearly:

I HATE SHINY TIRES!!!! Nothing looks cheaper, fake, and cruddy than tires that have an oil slick on them. Even worse, when that oil slick flies down the side of the car as soon as it's driven! (It's inevitable.)

Shiny tires = dirty, oily, filthy tires, which = dirty car, wheels, etc. Then, the added bonus of the tires turning brown when you wash some of the oil off! HA!! Gross.

Call me 'Old School' but I simply cannot stand the look of shiny tires. Paint should shine, rubber should not.

I always say, "If you like shiny tires, get your tire snot elsewhere, because our VRT leaves tires clean and dry."

Frankly, I apply Leather Conditioner to tires, as it shines even less.:thumbsup:

(Hopefully, people can read between the lines to get an understanding of where I stand on shiny tires.):lol:

Much better :lolsmack: