Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Lounge: Improved!

:iagree:She is too cute...

Family forum would be cool.

Maybe:

Car - all brands, not brand or style specific

Truck - all brands, not brand or style specific

Motorcycle - all brands, not brand or style specific

Around the house - to include cooking, music, lawn and garden, etc.

We have ride of the week on Impalassforums.com In the wagon section. Not a show and shine kind of thing, but rather more of a history thing. For instance, what made you pick THAT particular vehicle, what have you done to it and why. Magazine article kind of things. Complete with photos from "new" progressing to present condition. Once a vehicle wins, it is removed from competition to keep it fair.

+1 on the cute kid Adam. I have 2 daughters 10 and 8 years old. They grow up too fast. Not fast enough some days...enjoy it goes by too quickly.

I'd be interested in a section on Movies and another for technology/electronics. I'm thinking things you could use in everyday life...product recommendations/etc.

Rich, Thank Goodness Luca has Melissa's nose, and not my big Italian shnoz! We can always use a babysitter, and our guest room is ready in Boulder. I'll pick you up at the airport in Denver, only 40 minutes away!!:rockon:

Mike, I like the idea of a forum for Audio/Visual tips, equipment, etc! Also agree that the munchkin is growing faster than I'd like. She's crawling, rolling over and over, and the Dr. says she'll be walking by 9 months! :eek:

Jub, LOVE the idea of a 'Good Movie' section. We are always doing Netflix, and referring to that section of our forum before signing up for flix would be great!:thumbsup:

Teresa, how's your back?? Do you have some good drugs if it still hurts? Did I see an order sneak by yesterday from you?? I like the Techie Section idea. Editing photos is something that I'm terrible at, as well as optimizing the speed of the laptop, getting wireless connectivity figured out, etc.

PS: Thanks for the kind words above!

So, Jason, are you listening?? Time to get some new sections up, maybe under a title: COMMUNITY?

Thanks to each of you for your input, and KEEP IT COMING!!!:burnout: