Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tinted Tail Lights on the Camaro

the1inblue

So I went to my buddy's shop today and he tinted my tail lights. He did the sidemarkers as well but they need some touching up. Ill post the pics for those tomorrow. Just thought I would share. I have a couple other mods coming up as well. A Hurst Short Shifter and Pioneer In-Dash DVD with a Metra Dash Kit.

Enjoy! :cheers:

taillightstinted.jpg

Update: Sidemarkers done!

a6f841e9-ef35-ff12.jpg

a6f841e9-ef92-dece.jpg

a6f841e9-f066-eb42.jpg

a6f841e9-efb4-ec65.jpg

What percent? Looks great, thinking about doing this myself. The deep red taillights and black paint do not mesh well IMO.

Not sure % its gloss black. Which is darkest he had. Ill have to ask tomorrow

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What percent? Looks great, thinking about doing this myself. The deep red taillights and black paint do not mesh well IMO.

Im sure I wont have a problem lol

looks good man, wish I could do that here but cops would throw the book at me if I went that dark. My favorite part of that picture are the Invos :D, they look great on that camaro.

Thanks and yes I love the Invo's tread pattern. Can't wait to get some aftermarket rims and put some 315 on there.

As far as plastidip I though about it just don't want to go the matte route.

Looks good...specially with the black bowtie. I like the pioneer as well. I have had many different ones and the pioneer I currently have has been my favorite. It's the avic z120bt.

Nice. The one im hoping to get is an older model. Its a AVH-P2300DVD

Nice.:cheers: Tinted tail lights are by far my favorite mod I have ever done. Mine are painted though

I would say so too. Updated pictures of the sidemarkers are on the OP. Check them out.

Looks great! Illegal as heck here, but we can carry a loaded and concealed weapon in our cars. UGH! I can't tint my windows, but I can conceal legally... Drives me NUTS!

Oh and my tails are tinted too. Warned for them and all...

Chris

Archived