Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Junkman video up

MiloX

Guest Gone & Forgotten

He is not endorsed by any car detailing product or company - He will, however, work for a fat steak dinner.

AJ is known for his honest reviews and level headed opinions on car care products. His preachings of technique should be focused on as much as, if not more than, the product he's using while showing his technique.

Idk...Is it just me or does he seem a bit "off" :(

I suspect what you sense is that he is just not as rehearsed on what he wanted to say as when doing the detailing videos. Good videos take time.

I saw that video on youtube since I have his channel on my favorite, Im looking forward to his next videos, especially the video about the engine bay, id like to see how the vette is gonna look like

The Junkman has left the building, and we will miss his entertainment!

Best of luck to you A.J., and all of us here at Adam's Polishes wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors!

:patriot:

The Junkman has left the building, and we will miss his entertainment!

Best of luck to you A.J., and all of us here at Adam's Polishes wish you the absolute best in your future endeavors!

:patriot:

Can someone enlighten me as to why he has "left the building"? Obviously I haven't been around enough bc he always was posting here, what gives???

Can someone enlighten me as to why he has "left the building"? Obviously I haven't been around enough bc he always was posting here, what gives???

Jason please don't take this in a negative way - it's not meant to be.

Like you and probably many many others on this forum have read, Adam said - "The Junkman has left the building."

It's fairly obvious if Adam wanted to tell us more - go into a lot of detail as to why, etc. he would have. However Adam made that one statement and I personally don't feel I need to know any more about it.

There are a lot of things in life that we want to know the answers to and why the Junkman left is one of them. However, we may never know the answer to that because what ever the reason is, you have to understand that it's just between Adam and the Junkman. Harshly put, it's just none of our business.

I send the Junkman e-mail from time to time simply because we are "Brothers" - one a Marine, the other a Sailor. But in the midst of these mails and friendship, I would never come out and ask the Junkman what the problem is or was. IF? he wanted to tell me, I'm sure he would. And if he did tell me, it would remain just between him and I.

I'm fairly sure he will be missed on the forum but as he said, he's moving on to other things. He gives some great advice and all one has to do is to follow him on the internet.

Just my .02, but I'm not going to pursue the issue. One day we may find out or we may never find out. Just another part of life we all go through from time to time.

Looking to get paid???? IDK just a thought of many I am sure after Adam's post. If could be he wasn't getting a discount or wanted to come on board as an Adams employee but there was no room! Everyone is gonna wonder!!!!!???????

Looking to get paid???? IDK just a thought of many I am sure after Adam's post. If could be he wasn't getting a discount or wanted to come on board as an Adams employee but there was no room! Everyone is gonna wonder!!!!!???????

I don't think he wanted to become an employee. He always said that detailing was a hobby and that he only did it for himself. Sure he'd help others and teach, but it was usually at the cost of food and covering expenses, not for actual profit. He already has his own computer business that's his full-time job.

I think the issue was, and this was addressed in the thread when he first disappeared from the forum (http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/16400.htm), that while he wasn't an employee, many people assumed he was. He had his own way of doing things, and while not wrong, they didn't match Adam's official suggestions. I can see how this could cause issues, especially with the 110% guarantee the Adam offers.

While we may miss A.J.'s insight, humor, and presence on this forum, Adam's is still the same company it always has been. We may never know the specifics of the conversation between Adam and the Junkman, but like Bill said above, it's none of our business. This forum will continue to thrive and I'm sure A.J. will do just fine with whatever direction he goes. I'm not going to speculate any further on what happened, because in the end, it doesn't really matter.

Adam as usual took the high road... :thumbsup:

I don't think he wanted to become an employee. He always said that detailing was a hobby and that he only did it for himself. Sure he'd help others and teach, but it was usually at the cost of food and covering expenses, not for actual profit. He already has his own computer business that's his full-time job.

I think the issue was, and this was addressed in the thread when he first disappeared from the forum (http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/16400.htm), that while he wasn't an employee, many people assumed he was. He had his own way of doing things, and while not wrong, they didn't match Adam's official suggestions. I can see how this could cause issues, especially with the 110% guarantee the Adam offers.

While we may miss A.J.'s insight, humor, and presence on this forum, Adam's is still the same company it always has been. We may never know the specifics of the conversation between Adam and the Junkman, but like Bill said above, it's none of our business. This forum will continue to thrive and I'm sure A.J. will do just fine with whatever direction he goes. I'm not going to speculate any further on what happened, because in the end, it doesn't really matter.

^^^^THIS^^^^:thumbsup:

Edited by Chewy

Jason please don't take this in a negative way - it's not meant to be.

Like you and probably many many others on this forum have read, Adam said - "The Junkman has left the building."

It's fairly obvious if Adam wanted to tell us more - go into a lot of detail as to why, etc. he would have. However Adam made that one statement and I personally don't feel I need to know any more about it.

There are a lot of things in life that we want to know the answers to and why the Junkman left is one of them. However, we may never know the answer to that because what ever the reason is, you have to understand that it's just between Adam and the Junkman. Harshly put, it's just none of our business.

I send the Junkman e-mail from time to time simply because we are "Brothers" - one a Marine, the other a Sailor. But in the midst of these mails and friendship, I would never come out and ask the Junkman what the problem is or was. IF? he wanted to tell me, I'm sure he would. And if he did tell me, it would remain just between him and I.

I'm fairly sure he will be missed on the forum but as he said, he's moving on to other things. He gives some great advice and all one has to do is to follow him on the internet.

Just my .02, but I'm not going to pursue the issue. One day we may find out or we may never find out. Just another part of life we all go through from time to time.

Certainly do not take it in a negative way, and I guess you are right, I guess I was falsely assuming from Adam's post that something "funny, ha ha" was happening, not the now obvious "problem" that must have happened. Fact is I love AJ and what he does for the detailing community, I was a follower of his long before I knew what "Adam's" was. In fact, THE ONLY reason I became an Adam's user is b/c of him so that is why I was asking. My technique and everything else I learned first from him (helps that I live in the same city and sponsored a clinic with him a while back lol). I also love my Adam's products, just sucks is all b/c I think it is a big loss for this forum, but I speak to AJ on other forums so no big deal really, sorry for not realizing this was a "sensitive" issue. :)

Certainly do not take it in a negative way, and I guess you are right, I guess I was falsely assuming from Adam's post that something "funny, ha ha" was happening, not the now obvious "problem" that must have happened. Fact is I love AJ and what he does for the detailing community, I was a follower of his long before I knew what "Adam's" was. In fact, THE ONLY reason I became an Adam's user is b/c of him so that is why I was asking. My technique and everything else I learned first from him (helps that I live in the same city and sponsored a clinic with him a while back lol). I also love my Adam's products, just sucks is all b/c I think it is a big loss for this forum, but I speak to AJ on other forums so no big deal really, sorry for not realizing this was a "sensitive" issue. :)

Appreciate that Jason. When ya talk to A.J. tell him the "Squid" said hello.

Someone should make the last thread on this a Sticky :lolsmack:

It was none of my business than and it still isn't. AJ is doing great, Adam is doing great and I am kind of sure they will both continue to do so :thumbsup: