Customer Service 866.965.0400

She said yes!

chas

I'll tell you this when I was planning my wedding with my wife. Take care of the manly things like food drinks limos tuxes dj. That way you can be "busy " when she want to take you to the 12 florists or the linen guy or the favors lol. Just remember 90 percent of the people at your wedding will forget what the flowers looked like or the favors, unless they are Adams goodies lol. Make sure you nail down the booze food and music.

Enjoy your last days of freeddom

Congrats, This is good advice, just make sure you go with her to the cake testing. That was my favorite part of the planning

Ha, 4 oz bottle of detail spray as favors! I wish I would have thought of that.

I avoided the flowers and stuff. The only time I was involved is when my wife would narrow it down to 2 or 3 options and then asked me which I liked most. 99% of the time she went with what I said. BTW do not skimp out on the food tastings, it is a free meal (the only thing that will be free) and you get to decide what YOU want for YOUR big day. Forget what other people like and get what you like. And DO NOT get the chicken. The place we went to screwed up the chicken for just the two of us, so when we fed 100 people, we went with the beef and pork.

Another item I was in charge of was the media. I bought a digital video camera and a tripod and just let it run the entire day. Various people would grab it from time to time. It was fun to watch the video afterwards.

BTW, An open bar is great but don't go top shelf and don't bother with a keg.

Biggest peice of advice, enjoy being engaged and don't get swept up in the stress of the event. This is supposed to be a fun event, keep it that way and enjoy this time together.

Congratulations!!!!

A piece of advice I tell this to everyone that says they are going to get married. Please make as many pictures early.....DO NOT WAIT UNTIL AFTER because your guest will get very unhappy if they have to wait.

I can see it now, on his wedding day. "Where is my future husband."

Reply "Um...it looks like he is buffing the limo." :lol:

hahaha See that's why having Adam's detailing travel kit might actually work against me as a party favor if I had everyone on this forum come. Everyone would go sit down for dinner and wonder where my half would be, they'd look out in the parking lot and see a mass of people cleaning cars in the lot haha.