Customer Service 866.965.0400

VRT or leather conditioner on door panels

sunnyd 95

Question

Any time I detail the inside of my corvette I use Adams leather cleaner on the seats, can it also be used on the door panels?

I think the door panels are vinyl and I have been using VRT on them.

Please give me your opinions. :thumbsup:

15 answers to this question

Exactly Tim. I've been using the Leather Conditioner on both my cars inside since day 1. Especially on the dash. It has a high spf factor that protects the surfaces from the sun and fading. :2thumbs:

I use SVRT on teh door panels, because it is a daily driver and sees rain a lot the door panels bead nice when i open the door

Wondered who thought of that? :lolsmack:

SVRT on the doors and LC on the rest.

Wondered who thought of that? :lolsmack:

SVRT on the doors and LC on the rest.

I was doing this last year before I bought the leather conditioner :lol: Then one day I opened the door and the beading was awesome, so this stayed and now the dash gets leather conditioner

I was doing this last year before I bought the leather conditioner :lol: Then one day I opened the door and the beading was awesome, so this stayed and now the dash gets leather conditioner

I used VRT on my doors before SVRT was around and man... My doors looked like a two bit whore sitting out in the rain. SVRT is the bomb! Buff the shine down and BAM! Perfect!

Chris

I use SVRT on all my interior because my dash and door panels are black and last time I did just the door panels and then did the dash with LC and it was noticably different as far as shine so last time around I just did SVRT all around and for me it does not bother to have a shiney dash I actually prefer it.

SVRT is not recommended for interior use.

It may not be, but I've used it on my door panels for the past few years with no issues. Actually I recommend it here all the time. Especially to people with DD's.

Not sure why it's "not recommended" (not heard that) because it works great.

For leather and the dash I use the LC.

Chris

This is copied from the SVRT description.....

How do you make the industries best trim and tire dressing even better? You eliminate its only weakness by making it water repellent! This amazing new product will amaze you each time you use it.

That's right!! We've taken our extremely popular Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire dressing and eliminated the only complaint any of our customers ever had about it. Now instead of Adam's VRT Tire Trim Dressing washing away with the rain or coming off each time you clean your car the NEW Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing actually BEADS AND REPELS WATER!!

Advances in polymer technology allowed us to keep the same amazing water based, low gloss, formula and make it water proof. The special additive allows the product to stand up to multiple washings, hundreds of miles of rain driving, and it even reduces surface tensions so much that water will literally roll right off of your trim and tires.

Sound too good to be true? Check out our latest video to see this amazing new product in action.

Contents: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing 36 oz

NOTE: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing is for exterior use. For interior leather, vinyl and plastic use Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner.

This is copied from the SVRT description.....

How do you make the industries best trim and tire dressing even better? You eliminate its only weakness by making it water repellent! This amazing new product will amaze you each time you use it.

That's right!! We've taken our extremely popular Vinyl, Rubber, and Tire dressing and eliminated the only complaint any of our customers ever had about it. Now instead of Adam's VRT Tire Trim Dressing washing away with the rain or coming off each time you clean your car the NEW Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing actually BEADS AND REPELS WATER!!

Advances in polymer technology allowed us to keep the same amazing water based, low gloss, formula and make it water proof. The special additive allows the product to stand up to multiple washings, hundreds of miles of rain driving, and it even reduces surface tensions so much that water will literally roll right off of your trim and tires.

Sound too good to be true? Check out our latest video to see this amazing new product in action.

Contents: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing 36 oz

NOTE: Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Dressing is for exterior use. For interior leather, vinyl and plastic use Adam's Leather & Interior Conditioner.

OK it's not NOT recommended though... :jester: lol

Personally I like the waterproof of the SVRT on my doors. Like on the outside, you must buff off the excess or it'll streak.

Chris