Customer Service 866.965.0400

Tough to dispute MSS/Americana

Osok

Question

So Saturday I had washed and waxed the wifes camaro and washed my car since all the stuff was out.

It dawned on me after seeing it there in the driveway while I waited for my buddy to arrive to do his motorcycle detail that dang...i STILL hadn't done my spring detail on my charger and she STILL looks shiny as ever!

Since it's a daily driver i've convinced myself to just deal with what occurs and plan to do a full strip wash, polish, MSS, Americana both once in the fall heading into winter and once in the spring after the long winter. Well I just haven't had time to get to my car yet so I haven't done anything to it other than some two bucket washes since last November when I did the strip wash polish, put a coat of MSS on and two coats of Americana.

So this is how she sits with no correction, a daily driver, and through winter with a coat of MSS and two coats of Americana almost 6 months ago.

charger_1.jpg

It goes without saying but Adams Machine Super Sealant and Americana combo is da bomdiggity!:2thumbs:

10 answers to this question

Man, looks good Paul for not being touched in a while. If you told me you corrected it today I would have been able to tell. :)

I agree. That thing is shining for not being touched in a while.

You are so right! I did the same to my car 2 weeks ago..well, I used Quick Sealant not MSS, but even though we have experienced a lot of rain here, I am still amazed at how good the car looks, and I haven't even had a chance to go over it with Detail Spray. I was planning on washing and Detail Spray today, but it is beginning to rain and the forecast is for rain the rest of the day and the scattered showers tomorrow, so I'm on hold until the weather improves.

You are so right! I did the same to my car 2 weeks ago..well, I used Quick Sealant not MSS, but even though we have experienced a lot of rain here, I am still amazed at how good the car looks, and I haven't even had a chance to go over it with Detail Spray. I was planning on washing and Detail Spray today, but it is beginning to rain and the forecast is for rain the rest of the day and the scattered showers tomorrow, so I'm on hold until the weather improves.

Yea..but this is MSS/Americana from 5+ months ago. Only thing since then has been two bucket washes :)

QS is solid but definitely doesn't have the staying power of MSS.:rockon:

looks like it hasnt been washed in a while OsOk :jester: Looks great man, really like the black wheels and grille

Thanks! Plastidip and a debadge. also picked up the plastidip glosser and put it on the wheels.....i like them better with a little gloss.

Archived