Customer Service 866.965.0400

Voting for a metal polishing kit

Which kit would you buy?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which kit would you buy?

• DemoN's Metal Mania Kit
    • Mook's Total Wheel Shine Kit

Since theres a good convo going on about a wheel/metal care kit....which kit would YOU prefer, if Adam's built one? Just for grins :)

DemoN's Metal Mania Kit:

• 36oz Green Wheel Cleaner
  • 2 Blue Hex Applicators
  • 1 16 oz Metal Polish #1
  • 1 16 oz Metal Polish #2
  • 2 Utility Towels

Mook's Total Wheel Shine Kit:

• 36oz Green Wheel Cleaner
  • 4 Utility Towels
  • 2 Blue Hex Applicators
  • 4oz Metal Polish #1
  • 4oz Metal Polish #2
  • Quick Sealant
  • Americana App
  • Single Soft Towel

i vote for both. make one a basic kit, and the other a premium kit. but add the option to what size bottles you want.

as long as we understand...MINE is the "premium" :xfingers:

well typically the premium kits have more stuff in them. since mook's has 2 more utility towels and the QS, app, and SS in it, then its pretty obvious which would be "premium" ;)

:mad::explode::mad::banned::willy::(

FWIW, i think both kits should be options. your kit targets someone that already has a decent inventory of products that have a lot of bare metal they need to polish, and Mook's targets people with little to no Adam's products who are looking to join the cult and try something out they will use a lot.

i for one still have my first 16oz bottle of MP, which is now labelled MP #1. its about a year old and with half still remaining. i only use it on my exhaust tip and household metal stuff because my wheels and running boards are factory clear coated :)

Your's is great for someone who has a LOT of polished surface to maintain and doesn't mind a lot of maintenance polishing.

Mook's is great for someone who has a smaller amount of polished surface or who doesn't want to polish on a weekly basis.

The deal breaker is the QS in Mook's kit. Sealing after polishing is a "must do" in my opinion. I sealed my wheels with QS and Americana after polishing them many weeks ago and they still look like as good as the day I polished them. I've yet to do any maintenance polishing.

I'm confused. Is this official or are we just running Adam's now?

I thought same when I didn't see Dylan or Mook on this.

I see the need for this kit for some of is though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Mine would come with one of the most important things when cleaning metal... A pair or two of latex, nitrile, or vinyl gloves.

I don't think kits will be named after forum members anymore. I think that time has come and gone.

Maybe "Metal Mania Polishing Kit" would work...

Edited by Chewy

There is nothing wrong with the community gauging that, if, we decide to offer a Metal Polish Kit, what style best fits the call for it. At least that's how I see it. Anyone of you could have made this thread, and I would still be participating.

Remember, this forum is a support/feedback for everyone. If there is demand for a Metal Polish kit, then awesome! Finding out just what to offer in it, becomes the question. I think the intention of this whole thing was to see what we would want to offer, community opinion GREATLY welcome.

Mook

Didn't you hear? It's a democracy now in honor of the American spirit. :patriot: I guess you missed the memo.

Since theres a good convo going on about a wheel/metal care kit....which kit would YOU prefer,if Adam's built one? Just for grins :)

I thought same when I didn't see Dylan or Mook on this.

I see the need for this kit for some of is though

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

You both did read it was for grins, right?

I don't think kits will be named after forum members anymore. I think that time has come and gone.

:cheers: i wouldn't expect it :) just having fun with it...and "Demon's metal mania kit" sounds awesome.

You both did read it was for grins, right?

My bad, I missed that! I did support the idea though. Okay, I'll go stand in the corner now until the Daily Special thread is updated tonight. :(

My bad, I missed that! I did support the idea though. Okay, I'll go stand in the corner now until the Daily Special thread is updated tonight. :(

:lol:

In second grade, my teacher made a classmate stand on his head in the corner. I clapped.

:lol:

In second grade, my teacher made a classmate stand on his head in the corner. I clapped.

In fourth grade I called my teacher a Mother ........ Needless to say I got to stay after school, but she was totally being a Mother....... :willy:

I didn't do well in school... Stupidity pisses me off.... :mad:

In fourth grade I called my teacher a Mother ........ Needless to say I got to stay after school, but she was totally being a Mother....... :willy:

I didn't do well in school... Stupidity pisses me off.... :mad:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:x52.