Customer Service 866.965.0400

New to site

Allzwell

Hi Fred, thanks for joining! Zaino makes a great product, and we are honored to be in competition with some of the best products in the industry.

If your questions are not answered in these forums, just ask and we'll be sure to get you solutions quick!

Happy New Year:thumbsup:

Hi Fred, thanks for joining! Zaino makes a great product, and we are honored to be in competition with some of the best products in the industry.

If your questions are not answered in these forums, just ask and we'll be sure to get you solutions quick!

Happy New Year:thumbsup:

Thanks Adam ... Looking at placing my first order today.

Welcome Fred! If your first order is going to be today, just wanted to let you know our current sale that ends tonight at midnight is 15% off your ENTIRE subtotal with an order of $100 or more. Enter discount code RESOLVE at check out!

(more info)

http://adamsforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=14967#post14967

Thank you Jason.

Now ... what to pick?????

Welcome Fred. I think you'll be more than happy with the results that you get from these products. With a great sale like that, why not try the Essentials Kit? A great introduction to Adam's products.

Glad to have you aboard!:2thumbs:

Welcome Fred. I think you'll be more than happy with the results that you get from these products. With a great sale like that, why not try the Essentials Kit? A great introduction to Adam's products.

Glad to have you aboard!:2thumbs:

Thanks for the suggestion Rich. I already placed the order for an assorted set of products that I have a known comparison for. If these work out I would imagine other products will follow.

And your quote about black cars is absolutely right Rich. There was a time when I had nothing but black cars and now I hate the thought of keeping up with one.

Edited by Allzwell

Thanks everyone, I look forward to sharing some "after" pics soon as well.

btw Robert ... the murder thing was dropped from the requirement list last year, anybody can get in here now ... I guess you can blame that on the economy as well :lol:

Edited by Allzwell