Customer Service 866.965.0400

Show us Your Motorcycles!

Chonsey

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great bike! I'm way too old for that kind now. To be honest, those bikes scare the crap out of me. Be safe and enjoy!

This was the only bike I ever had. Bought it in 74 brand new and sold it in 95. Only had around 2500 miles on it.

MVC-001F.JPG

Edited by Rich

That's the truth. I was in line to buy gas the other day and had another guy behind me in line. Some old guy comes flying past both of us and got ahead of us. Said he didn't see us there. :explode:

I'm totally in favor of mandatory retesting of drivers over 70. The wife's father will be 92 this year and still drives!! :eek::eek:

• 9 months later...

Wow, beautiful bikes! I've got a few bicycles, but had a nice, original 1974 Honda XL 250. 5,300 original miles:

After rebuilding the carb 3 years in a row, due to non-use and poor storage, I sold it last year. It needed a rider, not a 'storer!'

;)

picture.php?albumid=254&pictureid=1493

Jamis makes a great bike Ray! You ever get to Colorado? Love to hit the trails with you, and there are many within a mile of our home in Boulder. How are the trails in Wisconsin??

Chewy, is that first picture in Iowa? If so where about? It looks like it could make a good Sunday drive from Milwaukee.

God I wish! Nah that's out East in NC, TN area. I went out to ride the tail of the dragon. 318 turns in 11 miles...:rockon:

Jamis makes a great bike Ray! You ever get to Colorado? Love to hit the trails with you, and there are many within a mile of our home in Boulder. How are the trails in Wisconsin??

They are okay, getting better as mountain biking seems to becoming more popular. I live about 45 minutes from Kettle Moraine State Park. They are very good. Epically this time of year. They are usually rated on the top xx lists of trails. It is also where they were going to run the Olympic mountain bike events if the Olympics were in Chicago. It is really a pain right now though as I am in Pennsylvania for school and it is hard to find trails around here. Plus, I had to leave my bike at home this year. :mad:

Love the old small import motorcycles, not many left. You guys with carbon fiber bicycles are amazing, they are works of art, and priced accordingly.

Here's my motorcycle...

100_5294.jpg

Wait, wrong picture. That was the one following me. The cop was really cool and just wanted to talk about my Fuel Cell Equinox. Let's see, this should be my motorcycle, 2006 Harley Davidson Road Glide. Just a few Screamin' Eagle parts to wake it up a bit. I'm taking it comfortable now after years of riding choppers.

IMG_1828.jpg

I'll try and find a close up pic of just the Harley.

Bruce

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...