Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless Wash Question..

F150

Question

Im soon going to purchase the four gallon refill!

But I watched Adams video on the waterless wash... and I still can't find a use for it...

Can anyone tell me what they use it for?:confused:

15 answers to this question

I use the Waterless Wash for daily cleaning of the dust that gets on the car, spray liberally and wipe off with a clean microfiber. This is much better then using a California Duster and is cleans the car nicely when it doesn't need a full wash. However, the thing I use more of is the Quick Detailer, it will bring out more shine then the Waterless Wash, and I find myself going over the car with it after using the WW.

• Cleaning off bugs during a road trip
  • Pre-treating before a wash - door jams, emblems, and bugs
  • As a drying agent after a wash - not a slick as DS, but reduces static build up

I use it to pretreat bugs on the front end.

I normally use this daily after driving the car to remove bugs...I hate have bug residue on the car, so this is part of my daily cleaning...WW on the front of the car. But I have found that using Quick Sealant, Brilliant Glaze, and 2 coats of Wax really makes getting bugs off a much easier job.

It is not designed to be used on a dirty car or to be used when the car needs a real shampoo bath. For example, I have a 2001 Corvette that is not a daily driver, but it does get out on different occasions. As long as I did not drive in the rain or on dirt roads (which won't happen) through standing water I will use the Waterless Wash after the car has cooled down. I will usually follow it up with detail spray.

I originally bought it for my dads garage queens, but found myself using it more than I thought I would. When my cars are lightly dirty, or dusty, not after a rain type dirty, I'll use it to clean them real quick, much faster than getting the hose out sometimes.

I also use it to clean up door jams and under the hood.

If your going to use it to clean a lightly dusty vehicle spray on a lot and wipe with a micro fiber towel. Then go over the entire car again with some QD to shine it up. Works awesome this way.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what they use it for?:confused:

The product pages are generally a great way to learn about the product...

Adam's Waterless Car Wash

Advanced emulsifiers and special lubricants make our Adam's Waterless Car Wash a safe and effective way to remove light surface dust and dirt without harming your clear coat. It's the perfect choice when your access to water is limited or you just want to conserve H20.

Why Go Waterless?

Your car doesn’t always need a full bath with soap and water. Light surface dust, finger prints, or other minor surface contamination can be easily and safely removed using Adam's Waterless Car Wash. It saves water and it's quicker than a traditional wash as well! It also prolongs your wax or sealant life by using a less invasive method to clean, it can also be used in direct sunlight.

How Does it Work?

Spray Adam's Waterless Car Wash on moderately dirty finish, wipe clean with Adam's Waterless Wash Waffle Towels. Special lubricants and wetting agents encapsulate dirt, making it easy to clean the paint without damage and without water.

How is it different than Detail Spray?

Adam's Waterless Car Wash is a more effective cleaner, and has more lubricant designed to remove larger dirt particles without causing swirls. It also has no gloss enhancers, so it leaves your paint clean but not glossy. Follow Adam's Waterless Car Wash with Adam's Detail Spray to enhance the gloss!

Adam's Waterless Wash 16 oz will wash a medium sized car several times, more if the finish is cool to the touch!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0TP7EW54e8]Adam's Polishes Vol. 7 - Chapter 20 - Waterless Car Washing - YouTube[/ame]

Archived