Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant Shine

RSCamaro

Question

Hey guys,

I've got a road trip planned for next week. The bride to be and I will be traveling around Texas for a total of about 1,500 miles.

If im not mistaken, quick sealant would be the best choice as far as protection goes right?

I've never used the product before but i'm thinking I might need to order some...seems like a good time to buy :D

Anyways, I've heard there is a little shine with quick sealant...is it comperable to what you would see with something like Buttery?

Any help/advice you guys can give is always appreciated! Thanks!

11 answers to this question

I love this stuff. I would definitely grab some Quick Sealant and throw a couple coats all over the front end of your vehicle. Or do some MSS. This will help from bugs and whatever sticking to you front end. Whatever does stick will be easier to remove as well during your next wash. As far as a shine, it looks like it does from the description on the site. I always throw some BG and APW after allowing the QS to cure, so I see a shine.

this spray on paint sealant is 100% optically clear, giving you a hard, durable shine, without any staining on adjacent trim. Adam's Quick Sealant is so perfectly clear it can actually be used to protect textured trim and matte finishes other sealants or waxes would easily discolor. Adam's Quick Sealant can be used to protect all exterior vehicle surfaces including paint, glass, chrome, aluminum and vinyl.

Plus if you act now you can grab them on the Daily Special! :thumbsup:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/contests-promos-sales/16378.htm

Protection wise, Machine super sealant will give you the best protection, then quick sealant, then americana, then buttery. If you dont have a machine, your best bet is quick sealant followed by a wax.

Here's the shine of quick sealant followed by americana.

1fbb2664.jpg

I recently clayed my bumper getting rid of bug guts and what not. And instead of re applying Machine Super Sealant, I tried my new Quick Sealant. It was definitely a bit shinier than the MSS. You could definitely see the comparison. I love it. I'm probably gonna re seal/wax my car using Quick Sealant and Americana sometime in the future.

The quick sealant is awesome.gives a great shine.I spray it on all the black plastic trim and it makes that shine.my only advise would be make sure its been coated and waxed recently.I tryed it on a car that wasn't waxed in a while and was hard to wipe off.

The quick sealant is awesome.gives a great shine.I spray it on all the black plastic trim and it makes that shine.my only advise would be make sure its been coated and waxed recently.I tryed it on a car that wasn't waxed in a while and was hard to wipe off.

Just a reminder that all sealants should be applied before glazing/waxing. Once you've applied Quick Sealant you should wait 30 minutes for it to cure before removing with a single soft or double soft microfiber. Then you can proceed with Brilliant Glaze and Buttery/Americana.

Not sure why you had issues removing unless the car wasn't clayed and polished prior. Usually I'll do a strip wash or IPA wipe down to remove all the previous wax before I apply MSS or QS. :thumbsup:

Edited by JBlack151

If I would be driving a 1,500 mile stretch with my car (although it's a daily driver), I'd get a can of clear Pasti-Dip and put on a temporary "clear bra" of sorts. It's like 7 bucks at the Ace hardware store and peels right off after the trip! Make sure to put 3-4 coats on.