Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just pulled the trigger on the FLEXXXXXXXX !

Green Machine

Question

You will be hooked instantly the moment you lay pad to paint.

Randy ~ I did the exact same thing when I got my flex ~ put pad to paint and man did I get some bad swirls. I forgot to put the product on the pad. :jester: On a serious note, it took me awhile to get use to the Flex because having ordered Flex/PC at the same time, I started out using the PC first. I then went to the Flex and it was a big difference. Also, love the way it takes less time to buff out a vehicle. :cheers:

However in all honesty, I did "practice" on some old car doors and a hood before I actually took the plunge on my pick-up.

Now I'm kinda regretting my PC order. Lol

Fear not, regret not. Just order more products for the PC :pc:because over a period of time you shall find yourself using both fantastic machines. :2thumbs:

In the midst of every Adam's product/s I have only one regret, that being: "I wish there were more than 24 hours in one day.

Shine on! :D

The Flex has arrived as planned and it is amazing feeling in my hands. Pads are perfectly soft in varying degrees. 4 mints,DVD and sticker all included. Severe swirl,swirl,fine machine and super sealant!!!!!!! Can't wait to use it! Plugged it in to feel the power it sounds good! Am I too animated or excited??? Sorry but this thing is very cool!