Customer Service 866.965.0400

Day 45 of P90X in the books!

ChargerMatt

Now for the next half!

Since I'm not doing the nutrition plan my results aren't as good as they could be, but I'm not complaining since my work shirts are baggy and used to be tight.

I've lost 3 inches on my waist and 12 pounds. (I was down 18 pounds, started taking creatine, then put on 6 in a matter of days). Speaking with my friend, he said he didn't think I should be taking creatine to lose weight. I completely agree with him, but my logic was that it allows me to lift harder and therefore, burn more calories.

nice job! i'm almost to day 60 and i've lost about 15 pounds, but i can do about 10x more push ups than i could day 1!

i started it right after Demon started that thread about his weight loss story

Same here, except I "had" to wait a few weeks as I started a new job back in May and didn't want to shock my body too bad all at once. How's those corn cobs treating you? :willy:

I swear I can only do 4-5 with 1 leg on the chair if I'm feeling good, 3-4 if I'm feeling average. Not much difference, but I make them up later when it's time for the max rep pull ups - I do more corn cobs.

if you wanna lose more weight and gain a TON of muscle, check this out The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss - Official Site

i can say i have lost 31 pounds, and put on about 29 pounds of lean muscle mass in 5 months effortlessly, either way keep up the good work!

God, I would love to be eating more healthy. That's one of the main reasons I'm looking forward to the house I'm moving into sometime this winter. It bums me out at the same time knowing how much more I could have lost if I would be doing the nutrition plan.

My wife just dropped 30lbs by changing her eating habits. Her arthritis was getting so bad she could hardly walk (so exercise was out). So she changed up what she was eating, cut out eating between meals and after dinner and dropped the 30. She's still watching what she eats and can now walk and do stairs with little effort. The arthritis has improved 80% at least. I'm real proud of her. And I've dropped about 20 myself.

Amazing how much better a person feels without the extra poundage.

ohh, i weigh 250 lbs, so any exercise involving legs on a chair i have to still do modified! i started my weight loss in Nov 2010. i was pushing 305-310. for about a year all i did was eat healthy and i dropped 50 lbs. i worked out some, mostly jogging, pushups and sit ups a couple times a week. then, i took a break, went on a few vacations, got caught up in work, and i gained about 5 pounds but tried my best to maintain it by watching my portion sizes. when i saw Demon's thread i called a buddy that had the P90X DVDs and wasn't using them and started it up.

i plan my meals by eating as few carbs as possible after lunch time. lean pocket or jimmy dean d-lite +fruit for breakfast, fiber bar for morning snack, chef salad with fat free dressing or a sandwich wrap for lunch, yogurt or nuts or turkey jerky +fruit for afternoon snack, and chicken/fish/tenderloin + A LOT of veggies for dinner. i sneak a beer in here or there sometimes at dinner, and typically have one or two on the weekends, but no binge drinking followed by whataburger at 2am like i did in college :lolsmack:

IMO, 50% of losing weight can be contributed to nutrition

my wife on the other hand, eats whatever she wants, and she's a twig! i only wish i had her metabolism!!!

Congrats. I did p90x for awhile but me and yoga dont like each other. Plus p90x is a little on the long side. I ended up doing insanity. Got great results. i took creatine it holds water and helps recovery. you will lose the water weight pretty fast though if you stop taking it

Congrats. I did p90x for awhile but me and yoga dont like each other. Plus p90x is a little on the long side. I ended up doing insanity. Got great results. i took creatine it holds water and helps recovery. you will lose the water weight pretty fast though if you stop taking it

Yeah, I stopped taking it for the cardio workouts. It gave me a little boost but being dehydrated wasn't worth it.

Congrats Matt ..good for you man! You came a long way since you first started.. was following your thread. Keep it up!

I had to stop due to my hernia and surgery. Im a little peed because I noticed some of my weight coming back.

Im at 250lbs Doc said I need to lose 50 lbs or Im going to drop dead. He actually said this to me in the recovery room at the hospital in front of my wife. I was at a loss of words.