Customer Service 866.965.0400

All the spammers?

Kenneth

I wonder how full the mods' inboxes are getting because of all the reported posts?

It's freaking insane... I don't know what's going on... Every time I log in there are more to kill.:willy:

Huge thanks to everyone who keeps reporting these to us... We really appreciate the extra eyes. :2thumbs:

It's freaking insane... I don't know what's going on... Every time I log in there are more to kill.:willy:

Huge thanks to everyone who keeps reporting these to us... We really appreciate the extra eyes. :2thumbs:

I feel bad for you guys because I know I've reported at least a dozen. I don't know if I should keep reporting them because I'm sure everyone else is reporting them as well.

We're all hustling as fast as we can. You guys are doing excellent work keeping us on top of the banning.

Thanks to all the members for your assistance and support! :2thumbs:

It took almost 10 minutes to report all of the spammers today since you have to wait 1 minute between reporting!

Thanks for the help! It emails us when ya'll report them. I had some 20 emails for all the people reporting all the posts.

Chris