Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hot August Nights 2012: Adam's Premium Car Care Back At It!

Hey Everyone HOW THE HECK ARE YA?!?!?!?

I arrived home yesterday from an incredibly amazing time at both CamaroFest in Indianapolis, and HOT AUGUST NIGHTS in Reno!

I was blessed to be at the Grand Sierra Resort this year once again, as Adam's Premium Car Care was also at the Big Boys Toy Store, The Peppermill, and we had a dealer, Dave Stickland (Red Elk), at The Atlantis. I would like to thank Lynn Matthews, Justin Ege of Swan Creek Auto Care, Greg Mirich, Matt Butcher (Warehouse), Nick McQueen (nmcqueen469), Alan Williams (Our Kiwi), Gail Zent (Warehouse), Eric Bentley (Warehouse), Chris in the Warehouse for getting all that stuff ready and also saving us a few times during the week, Ben the creator of TurboStick, and of course I can't thank enough, Adam Pitale himself. This year was truly Amazing for me! I would like to also thank Weaver Customs, Sydney, Randy, and Len for letting us have The Godfather in the booth, and generally being awesome to the Adam's Crew all week! Pete and V.I.P. Detailing were back and doing better work than ever, doing full details on cars, in the 100* heat all week too!

The Adam's Crew were treated very nicely by the Ride and Drive Crew from GM, and we all got to take a hotlap in something extremely fast! I'll post my link so you all can see it below the pictures. It was a pleasure meeting them, and I look forward to seeing them at future events! :thumbsup:

Fine! Enough with the babbling! On to the pictures! I'm sure Justin and Lynn will also chime in with pictures. The Cars in the booth this year were in my opinion, a definite upgrade from last year too!

Booth

I was briefly able to stream Volume 8 on the TV...

f3f2e399.jpg

The Godfather in the booth.

fe89b1f0.jpg

ae9d2b42.jpg

Justin doing some serious magic on the tail end of this beautiful car.

a2139bc2.jpg

89a0fd6a.jpg

After a long day...

f1c24af6.jpg

Continued.

da124a64.jpg

780e0691.jpg

7c0536f3.jpg

9bef9f44.jpg

37e9ac6a.jpg

e3276cca.jpg

1e192f8f.jpg

Nice little hot rod. Pay attention to the Wheels after. I love Metal Polish in case you can't tell.

1a1aa7e4.jpg

76adef82.jpg

Saw this early, wanted it in the booth.

4768ab48.jpg

Came in later in the afternoon. Justin and I polished the wheels, then polished the hood in the dark. We killed it!

dac899e3.jpg

53ebe8a0.jpg

The next day I had to see the results in the sun!

04a09194.jpg

8591c371.jpg

I saw this, and as I was walking up to it, the nice gentleman and I agreed this was certainly booth worthy!

8a168ca8.jpg

106207e1.jpg

In the booth, we noticed the hood could use some correction, and of course more metal to polish! Nick joined in after a busy day at Big Boys. Justin also was all over this car. I don't think he stopped all week!

d9bee639.jpg

a007a4ef.jpg

94bbd16a.jpg

a1934a4e.jpg

c27e8e94.jpg

As the sun sets on another incredible day, I took some nice shots...

cdd517c2.jpg

9be7a0d4.jpg

2d0e88bb.jpg

7da8f0b2.jpg

Saturday, this sexy truck was in the booth. The flames were painted so perfect, it was hard not to drool as I was correcting the fenders and hood from some swirling.

191c6b09.jpg

3628fc1c.jpg

c550042f.jpg

Kiwi and I after the booth had been emptied, and the truck packed for a long road home...

37c49aed.jpg

That's all from the booth that I have, more pictures on the way!

Mook

There was some great music played all week. My favorite of the bunch was Hermin's Hermits. Paul Revere and the Raiders played, as did Steppenwolf.

Here is Kiwi chatting it up with "Hermin" himself!

a77143be.jpg

Paul Revere's Mustang Keyboard my dad warned me of.

dde4821a.jpg

I have no words, but AWESOME.

fd388cb1.jpg

Adam's user, SHOW WINNER.

25aafd4f.jpg

Another fine day at the Grand Sierra.

4e0032f3.jpg

More to come...

The people in the Napa tent were more than great all week! They filled our Porta-Cool's water tank almost non-stop in the desert heat to keep the customers and the team cooled off. Matt, after another hard day at Big Boys and I headed over late one night to polish some wheels on their blown and chopped delivery truck. Here are some pictures of that. The blower only has the right side polished at that point.

Before:

ac40222a.jpg

645f0da1.jpg

9c40f476.jpg

After:

c3ead860.jpg

49c9f272.jpg

I may or may not have won that battle...

7b5597e3.jpg

Still, more to come...

Nice.

I stopped by the booth on Saturday and talked with Alan (the Kiwi LOL) for a while, and Meet Lynn but Mook was too busy detailing so I decided not to bug him. That Godfather Car was very sexy.

I have a million pictures of the show. Should I post them up here?

Guest Eric@Adams

Seeing all those beautiful pictures you put up Mook makes me wish that I had had time to take some of the cars at the Peppermill. We had some truly beautiful cars come through the booth all week!! Next year I hope to find some free time to come get my hot lap lol!!!

Guys it was an amazing show and YOU, all our customers made it possible for us to have an amazing show this year. So I thank YOU!!!

20 years I have been here and I hope I don't break that string :)

Hey Mook

I have a million pics of HAN as well, I want to post them up. Should I do it here or post them somewhere elese?

As long as we aren't posting duplicates of things five and six times over, I am ok with you posting them here.

Archived