Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's and Silver

Marre

Question

A few shine and reflection shots of my Mazda 3 hood and driver's side after an Adam's detail. The second hood shot looks odd since some of the reflection is from a giant SUV on the far side of the car next to me. Everything was done by hand. The paint looked so good after the Revive I wanted to just stop there, but it needs protection too. Plus the last 3 products I used aren't going to hurt the shine any! Class products all the way and I had a great time.:rockon:

The process, done over the course of 2 days, was:

Wash

Clay

Revive

Quick Sealant

Brilliant Glaze

Americana

marre-albums791-4077.jpg

marre-albums791-4078.jpg

marre-albums791-4079.jpgG]

16 answers to this question

NICE!!

Paints looking good Mary. :cheers:

Dylan, thank you! Like you, I went with silver this time around to give myself a break. But I have to say I never thought I could get this type of shine and reflection from silver. Adam's?:2thumbs:

Nice shine!

Thank you!

Mazda paint really likes our products! My wife's 6 always looks crisp!

Nice job on the Silver!

Mook

Can't argue with Adam's liking Mazda paint.:thumbsup:

Thank you for the compliment on silver!

Your hard work shows. Looks great! :cheers:

Thank you Rich! It was a lot of work but fun too. I just looked at your post on applying Brilliant Glaze on your new Vette. That is sweet; great shine on white!:bow:

Mary, your silver looks awesome.

I always buy silver cars. I find they look the best even when they are dirty. Swirls are harder to see but, I do my best to keep the swirls off in the first place.

I found Adam's a few months ago and have learned so much from all of you guys here in the forums.

The products are very easy to use and produce amazing results. I do everything by hand because I am afraid of ruining a paint job with a PC or Flex.

With all the videos and info here and I'm slowly starting to change my thinking and may try machine polishing / correction in the future.

Here's my Silver Daily Driver.

Mary, your silver looks awesome.

I always buy silver cars. I find they look the best even when they are dirty. Swirls are harder to see but, I do my best to keep the swirls off in the first place.

I found Adam's a few months ago and have learned so much from all of you guys here in the forums.

The products are very easy to use and produce amazing results. I do everything by hand because I am afraid of ruining a paint job with a PC or Flex.

With all the videos and info here and I'm slowly starting to change my thinking and may try machine polishing / correction in the future.

Here's my Silver Daily Driver.

Great job Mary! My wifes elantra which is silver always looks good with these products, keep it up!

Wow guys, thanks!

I think Adam's and silver paint compliment each other very nicely.

Wayne, the Beemer looks great! And BMW always puts on sweet looking wheels. Your car is breaking my heart.:) Silver is an easy keeper, no doubt. But as you can tell, we sliver paint people can still make it look great.

Because we are in an apartment I have to do the work by hand. But if I had a choice I would go with at least a Porter and more likely a Flex (people always seem to end up with the Flex anyway). I have a feeling you would be very happy working the paint with a machine.

Now you just need to shine up that jet in your signature!

Patrick, I'd love to see some photos of your wife's Elantra, not to mention that Charger you drive. Yes, I'm jealous. Again.:D