Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey hey from PA

SSmiley

Just went to the car show and clinic here in Mechanicsburg on Sunday. What a great time! Thanks to everyone responsible for putting it together. Another thanks to the guys who spent time answering my questions about specific applications and products. Justin@swancreek, was great talking Jeeps with you and thanks for your time showing off product right on my Jeep. I look forward to getting time in the garage and getting my rides back in the shape I want them to be in with the help of Adams products and info from this forum.

Thanks for the welcomes :hi: I will be sure to post up pictures when I get one of the cars done. I need to order a full detail kit as I just picked up some essentials over the weekend.

Well ok here is the car that gets the most attention from me when it comes to detailing lol.

DSCN0561.jpg

Thanks for the welcomes :hi: I will be sure to post up pictures when I get one of the cars done. I need to order a full detail kit as I just picked up some essentials over the weekend.

Well ok here is the car that gets the most attention from me when it comes to detailing lol.

DSCN0561.jpg

Welcome Kevin! If that SS is ever for sale, I need to know!

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to the forums! It was my pleasure helping you out with your jeep this past weekend! How's that svrt working out for you on your jeeps fenders!?!?

Thanks again Justin, jeep has been sitting in the garage since the show. I'm hoping to get tome time on it this weekend.