Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Customer Service - We Are Spoiled!

I had a very disturbing set of circumstances occur today that reminded me about how great it is to deal with Adam's Polishes. While doing some heavy correction on my daily driver (Blazer), I decided to use my Flex PE14-2 rotary. I had just finished a panel with a 6 1/2" pad and backing plate and was stepping down to a 4" backing plate when something weird happened.

After I changed the backing plate, the spindle would not release. Pull the trigger, click, click, but nothing moves. The spindle lock is completely frozen and NOTHING is moving. Definitely an internal failure or some sorts, but on a buffer with low hours and about 8 months old? Hmm...let me call the 'Carnerd' company that I bought it from last December. If Adam offered it, I would have bought it from him without hesitation. Another time, another place. Names have been changed to protect the identity of the helpless. Here's how the conversation went:

Biff: Thanks for calling Carnerd, this is Biff. How can I help you? :hi:

Me: I have a problem with my Flex PE14 that I purchased from you last December.....:help:

Biff: Let me give you a number for Flex North America. :banana:

Me: Uhm, you don't want my order number? :(

Biff: No, there is nothing we can do for you. Please call this number. :confused:

Me: Speechless......Gee thanks. :willy:

As it turns out, it wasn't even the correct phone number for Flex NA, it was for their largest distributor. I do have Flex NA contact information anyway, but that's not the point. Another time another place, I would definitely have bought it from Adam's, if it was offered. Because had this happened with Adam's, I wouldn't be on my own trying to get my virtually new PE repaired or replaced. Sigh. Here's to all the Adam's staff that takes care of all of their customers problems...no matter how large or small.

PS...if anyone has a good contact at Flex NA that can get my PE in and out or simply replace it under the warranty quickly, please PM me the info. I have a feeling I'm in for a long and deeply frustrating experience on my own.

Edited by 02Xtreme07ss

Hey, I too have dealt with Biff and their 'customer service.' I had orange pads that failed and I had to ship them at my expense to get a replacement.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/11532.htm

Dylan has always taken care of my issues with nary a question or argument, just perfect customer service. I've yet to speak with Ashley or Lynn but I bet they will mirror my experience with Dylan. Adam runs a great company and it is reflected in his employees. :2thumbs::patriot:

Hey, I too have dealt with Biff and their 'customer service.' I had orange pads that failed and I had to ship them at my expense to get a replacement.

That sounds about right for them. Calling what they provide 'customer service' is definitely a stretch, even comical. The funny thing is that they think they provide such wonderful service, which must be from sniffing their own products in the back. It's marginal, at best. This situation is what it is, I just hope that Flex NA takes care of my PE. Having my it fail was one thing, but being treated like I bought a used car that died before I left the dealership by the salesman just added insult to injury. They won't see another dime of my money now.

Incidentally, I sent an email to their president and operations manager expressing my dissatisfaction and my intention to cease doing business with them, but I doubt I'll see a response. Adam, to his amazing credit, has replied to every email I've ever sent him and even called to follow up on an issue I had with Metro a few years ago. Everyone I've ever dealt with at Adam's has been top notch. I just wish more companies would realize that anyone can resell a product, but in the end, service is responsible for repeat business and building lasting relationships.

Jim, we have a few of the PE polishers, and I might be able to do an exchange for you. Contact me on Monday, via email or phone, and we'll find a solution. Office: 720-473-7100 / adam@adamspolishes.com

:thumbsup:

Going above and beyond a customer's expectations is one of the things that makes me proud to be a dealer of Adam's Polishes!

Way to go Adam!

Jim, we have a few of the PE polishers, and I might be able to do an exchange for you. Contact me on Monday, via email or phone, and we'll find a solution. Office: 720-473-7100 / adam@adamspolishes.com

:thumbsup:

Words cannot express how deeply in awe I am of this man right now. :jawdrop:

I'll shoot you an email with some information and see what you think. :xfingers:

I want to give a shout out to Ashley. I chatted with her today with what I thought were crazy requests. I wanted to do all sorts of substitutions with several different packages. I didn't think she would be able to do it. I even told her it was no sweat if she couldn't. But...she came through! And...all this via chat??!!

I am sure all the employees at Adam's are top notch...but I have always dealt with Ashley. The only thing she has never told me is "no." :thumbsup:

This company, it's employees, and it's products are truly unique. :patriot:

/\ totally agree. Adam for president :patriot:

^that would scare the heccccck outta me

:lolsmack:

Only scare me if the other name on the ticket was Mario or Christopher.. just saying... :willy::willy:

And this story is just one of many that will have me coming back again and again to this company, without complaints! :banana:

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to bring this thread full circle and express my sincere gratitude to Adam, Mook, and Ashley to jumping in with both feet and really setting the bar for customer service excellence. My new PE arrived today thanks to all three of you (and anyone else at Adam's that I'm missing). You are all all-stars! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

I just wanted to take the opportunity to add my sincere thanks to Adams and his team. After a defective bottle cracked open my L+IC spilling product when stored in my cabinet, Dylan immediately sent a replacement.

Adams is just a fabulous company and they have a customer for life with me. Thank you! :rockon: