Customer Service 866.965.0400

NEW: Adam's Complete Car Wash Hose & Accessory Kit

Team Adam's

Question

When we released the new heavy duty hoses we had a lot of requests for a kit that would include an assortment of connectors, a shut off, and nozzle... we love customer feedback so heres your kit!

824.jpg

Adam’s Complete Car Wash Hose & Accessory Kit

• 50' Premium Quality Goodyear Rubber Hose
  • Powerful, Durable, Adjustable Spray Nozzle
  • Quick Disconnect & Shut-Off Valve System
  • Made in the USA!

Adam’s Complete Car Wash Hose & Accessory Kit will make your car washing process quick and easy! The Adam’s 50 Foot Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose has crush-proof brass fittings and is a heavy duty design with 200psi burst pressure.

Adam's 50 Foot Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose is a 3/4" Goodyear reinforced rubber hose made here in the USA and built to last! The patented male end swivel fitting is made right her in the USA and allows for greater freedom of movement, reduces wear at the hose end from twisting, and prevents the hose from kinking when pulled from the end without any flow restriction!

Included in your Adam’s Complete Car Wash Hose & Accessory Kit is the powerful Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Car Wash Nozzle which offers a variety of spray patterns. The built to last Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Car Wash Nozzle is precision machined from a solid chunk of high quality 6061 T6 aluminum, then hard coated for corrosion resistance.

To make your this kit complete we have added the Adam's Hose Shut-Off Valve, Adam's Brass Quick Disconnect Female Couplers and Adam's Brass Quick Disconnect Male Fittings to offer versatility and less trips to the spigot to turn the water on and off.

Adam’s Complete Car Wash Hose & Accessory Kit Includes:

Adam’s 50 Foot Commercial Grade Car Wash Hose

Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Car Wash Nozzle

Adam's Hose Shut-Off Valve

Two Adam's Brass Quick Disconnect Female Couplers

Four Adam's Brass Quick Disconnect Male Fittings

9 answers to this question

I already have the hose. I am waiting for the fire nozzle and shutoff to go on special. It is a great kit.

email them at suggestions@adamspolishes.com

trust me when i say, the fire hose nozzle and shut off valve is the most valuable product Adam's sells! i use it and now the hose all the time and not just for detailing. this whole kit is probably the best one they have now, just because it's going to be the most used by consumers