Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just to make me mad.......

JBlack151

ABSOLUTELY! And thankfully there was nothing. Just to be safe I did a full paint correction detail today to get any possible dirt and grime off that may have transferred over from that car.

My SS was really emotional after this! It was the least I could do for her :D

I do the same thing with my RAM. Then some dick in a clunker will park beside me. I feel sorry for the car that I find a ding on my truck from. I park out there for a reason to stay away from other cars and there are a hundred empty spots and they choose the one right beside me.

I wasn't so lucky. A carload of young studs parked so close to my car, they were almost touching. As I returned to my car, they were all laughing in hysterics as they entered the Home Depot. I knew it was them, but didn't file a complaint as I saw no damage. During my next full detail I noticed a nice 6" key slash. Good work guys. If I would have caught them, I don't know if I could have held back kicking their young butts. Probably a good thing for everyone involved. Anyways, I recently hit a deer and the guys at the body shop fixed my keyed area as part of the fix. Looks great. I wasn't able to polish it out. So, sometimes, bad things have happy endings.