Customer Service 866.965.0400

For those of you that made the switch

ChargerMatt

From a black car to a lighter colored car, was it the most amazing feeling in the world?

Going from my big and black charger to my small and tangerine focus is going to be one of the happiest days of my life. Not only because it's going to be one hell of a car, but it's going to be so much easier to maintain.

:help:

I went from the black titan to a white Jetta, I haven't washed it since I bought the thing over a month ago and it still looks good! Well, the wheels have brake dust on them, but otherwise...looks good! Going to probably wash it and wax it next weekend and call it good.

Completely agree with the op. went from black to gray for my car and white on my wife's suv. With a family and children I don't have the same kind of time to take care of a black vehicle to my satisfaction. Never again will I own a black car.

One of the main reasons I'm getting rid of my G8 is because it's black... It wasn't an issue until they put a concrete plant across the street from work... Now it's dirty immediately.

I will be buying white or silver for my next vehicle. If it doesn't come in either of those colors, I won't buy it.

I'm loving the Silver on the new truck, but I do miss the black occasionally. I'm sure this winter I'll be loving silver more than ever.

Uhh... YEAH! All except the rail dust you may incur which you probably won't seeing you have access to a wash bay.

Uhh... YEAH! All except the rail dust you may incur which you probably won't seeing you have access to a wash bay.

Not too much of that around here. It's the industrial fallout near the Warehouse that worries the everlivin' outta me.

I don't care what color I'm driving, it's gonna be perfect all the time.

:2thumbs: So that anxiety won't ever leave me!

Good luck with the Orange!

Not too much of that around here. It's the industrial fallout near the Warehouse that worries the everlivin' outta me.

I don't care what color I'm driving, it's gonna be perfect all the time.

:2thumbs: So that anxiety won't ever leave me!

Good luck with the Orange!

Pretty common around here as they use salt of the like on the roads and then with the brake dust from your car and others it's inevitable. Washing my car after every snow storm almost eliminates it though.

My wife's metallic brown Enclave is the BOMB for showing NOTHING. It has 109,000+ on it and looks AMAZING.

i went from a V6 black camaro to an orange SS (V8) camaro and though the shiny black cars still catch my attention (my father has three black cars) i know that they will only look like that for a day or two lol.

i washed the black camaro every week, sometimes twice and i've washed the orange camaro about once or twice a month lol.

Well I love my Black Truck but I so excited that I can now drive my Tahoe during the winter, park the SS and only drive it when the weather is nice. Should keep it much better looking this year. My Tahoe is Pewter and even when its filthy it still looks pretty clean.